9 - Robert Lewandowski

ryuken

The bloodsucking project at Bayern is so freaking ridiculous to me. They are on their way to destroy the last worthy opponent in the league.

rafals

That has always been their way to win the league title, unfortunately. They've got such a huge set of players for every position and yet they bring more of them just because they want to weaken their opponents.

B

beautifulgame

eff bayern, unlike Mario, lewa will be difficult to replace.

but really.. when will it be mine err, barca turn for awesome dortmund striker lewa.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I just don't get why you would want to jump ship like this. I really feel for Dortmund's fans, it's like two Figo's back to back.

As a player, I'd much rather play for the underdog and prove the odds wrong than just go with whatever team is good, particularly when you're not really gaining that much. Why share a spot with loads of competition when you have the ability to have a team built around you rather than just be another sub on the bench? The fat contract would come once you win with your team if money is the motivation. ehh...

Plus Bayern are really obnoxious the way they go about their transfers. That comment by Heynkes is very disrespectful and the manner in which they announced the Götze deal was just the epitome of class. Will be even sweeter if we knock them out next year, make Pep wish he never left.

Speaking of Pep, I'm really not 100% sure if he is going to live up to expectations next year. It's going to be hard, especially with guys like Robben, to really implement his style on a team that has already won everything without him. Hope he proves me wrong.

Tbf, Pep his first year really benefitted from floating under the radar somewhat since no one knew what to expect from him nor did they expect him to be THAT good. It will be interesting to see if teams shift tactically and Bayern start running into those pesky busses that we have had to deal with for years...

Home of Barca Fans