9 - Robert Lewandowski

SEvolution

His long shots while running are unique plus beautiful hold up play in the final third. This guy is special and has alot to offer also imo Dzeko comes close to these attributes and he's a winner but being wasted at City.

PaulFCB

Banned
Knowing Dortmund though, they'll find someone even better to replace him :lol:

At this moment?
Doubt it, they don't have the cash, they might try to find someone new, but for that they need to get lucky, it might take time. Lewa is pretty much the best striker in the Bundesliga, if not player.

At this moment?
Doubt it, they don't have the cash, they might try to find someone new, but for that they need to get lucky, it might take time. Lewa is pretty much the best striker in the Bundesliga, if not player.

They replaced Kagawa well, so I think there's a good chance they'll find a good replacement for Lewandowski. Probably not as good as him though :lol:

And wasn't Gotze injured for most of last season? Yet they still won a domestic double.

I can see them being a lot better than some people expect them to be next season, even without Lewa and Gotze. I doubt they'll be as good as they were this season though.

PaulFCB

Banned
There's also a chance they might sign a striker from Bayern as a replacement.
They can't afford to sign anybody, for Lewa they would get something like 25m in cash and they can't afford huge wages.

Barca8

Dortmund still have the core of their team in Reus, Bender, Gundogan, Hummels, Subotic, Schmelzer, Kuba, Weidenfeller... they'll be fine.

With the amount of money they'll get for these 2 players they can get Christian Eriksen, Adam Maher or even Isco for the AMF role. Mario Gomez is probably going to be looking for a new club too so maybe a swap deal? If not maybe Aubameyang as I doubt we'll (Barca) be signing an actual striker anytime soon. Dzeko should be available too and he was solid for Wolfsburg or Benteke.
Reus is my favorite player outside of Barcelona but with Neymar signing I think that ship has sailed. I hope he doesn't end up at Bayern or Madrid ever.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Doesn't Bayern play with a lone striker? And aren't they satisfied with Mandžukić?! I just don't get this transfer. Neither as Gotze one when they have Ribery and Robben at the wings already.

leon

I just don't get this transfer. Neither as Gotze one when they have Ribery and Robben at the wings already.

Bayern has really become an attraction for talents with Pep and consider his style, he will probably give opportunity to talented youngsters the likes of Gotze - at the cost of Robben maybe

Andrew M

Dortmund still have the core of their team in Reus, Bender, Gundogan, Hummels, Subotic, Schmelzer, Kuba, Weidenfeller... they'll be fine.

With the amount of money they'll get for these 2 players they can get Christian Eriksen, Adam Maher or even Isco for the AMF role. Mario Gomez is probably going to be looking for a new club too so maybe a swap deal? If not maybe Aubameyang as I doubt we'll (Barca) be signing an actual striker anytime soon. Dzeko should be available too and he was solid for Wolfsburg or Benteke.
Reus is my favorite player outside of Barcelona but with Neymar signing I think that ship has sailed. I hope he doesn't end up at Bayern or Madrid ever.

Isco :lol:

Home of Barca Fans