9 - Robert Lewandowski

PaulFCB

Banned
Gotze's most recent position at the NT was as False 9, with Muller as RW and Reus as LW.
Wonder how Guardiola will play him.

numero

I am not sure...But I am eagerly waiting to see who will be his false 9. With that type of names and set team , he can bring loads of ideas.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
there will be no false nine. hes just replacing mandzo with lewa and robben with gotze (or maybe gotze central muller on the right)

ryuken

Bayern will have a bunch of mercenaries in the near future. Maybe each year they will try to get at least 2 players from Dortmund

Butaan4barca

If we really are up for him, makes some sense to me. I have no doubts that messi and neymar can both play at false 9s at the same time (added dimension to the tactics). With lewandowski upfront. Defenders wont dear to tract messi neymar. The role which was assigned to cesc in last few seasons in hitting the spaces upfront can go to lewandowski. And Cesc/thiago can enjoy far more freedom they would love to have(in the matches they play).
This will also counter the strategy of teams deploying showdow defensive midfielders for messi as neymar would be extra point (initially and traingle formed by messi, xavi iniesta-when the contracted in the middle of the pitch) can now be a rectangle. With all coming together to form a rectangle in the middle of the pitch. And then disbursing forward.
Sounds pretty well to me.

OR MESSI MAY PLAY AS A PURE 10 NEXT SEASON WITH THREE UPFRONT (NEYMAR-LEW-ALEXIS)

Last edited:

Meitux

If we really are up for him, makes some sense to me. I have no doubts that messi and neymar can both play at false 9s at the same time (added dimension to the tactics). With lewandowski upfront. Defenders wont dear to tract messi neymar. The role which was assigned to cesc in last few seasons in hitting the spaces upfront can go to lewandowski. And Cesc/thiago can enjoy far more freedom they would love to have(in the matches they play).
This will also counter the strategy of teams deploying showdow defensive midfielders for messi as neymar would be extra point (initially and traingle formed by messi, xavi iniesta-when the contracted in the middle of the pitch) can now be a rectangle. With all coming together to form a rectangle in the middle of the pitch. And then disbursing forward.

OR MESSI MAY PLAY AS A PURE 10 NEXT SEASON WITH THREE UPFRONT (NEYMAR-LEW-ALEXIS)
You have to remove someone from the midfield or generally someone to put Messi as AMF and alexis in..

Irish_Cules

Barcelona have made preliminary contact with the representatives of Borussia Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski (25). [espn]

and.......

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m
BOOM! Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund reached agreement for 30m € for Lewandowski, but according to Sky Italy the player rejected the move

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wow, he really is a twat if he's holding out for Bayern only. At least go to Barca or something ffs.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I thought you we a decent guy lewy. If you go to bayern I'll be very disappointed.

Ps hope bayern fail miserably. I don't care if pep is their coach.

B

beautifulgame

Lewa would be great. Bring dem.

+2 CB's. buying business done for summer.

Jadentheman

You have to remove someone from the midfield or generally someone to put Messi as AMF and alexis in..

these are different options. they all don't have to be at the same time.

Selling Alexis is what I would do first. Then I would promote Deulofeu and put him on the right

Neymar-Lew-Deulo

Iniesta-Messi (ATK)-Thiago

Alba-Thiago Silva?-Pique-Montoya

F

Flavia

Selling Alexis is what I would do first. Then I would promote Deulofeu and put him on the right

Neymar-Lew-Deulo

Iniesta-Messi (ATK)-Thiago

Alba-Thiago Silva?-Pique-Montoya

No Busquets/DM? That's unbalanced.

Home of Barca Fans