9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Whatever helps you sleep at night, scientist!��

Normal people sleep at night, while trolls like you are active 24/7 on burner accounts on multiple football forums :lol:

1,400 posts on an alt account after getting slapped around and banned on your first - on a forum for a team he doesn't even support :lol: Someone employ this goblin already :lol:

Temptation

Normal people don't stalk Football Forum accounts like a fanatical street dog or search up old posts of people....but maybe that's what scientists and cops do these days. Congrats on this beautiful "employment". 👍😂

We all know who got bitch slapped around for fun and went crying to the mods asking for bans playing the weak, lil victim haha

Last edited:

Joan

I'm not hating on this transfer as much as before. Watch me board the Lewa train only for him to extend his contract lol.

Morten

Heard you aren't happy with Aubameyangs hold-up play, Lewandowski will offer that in addition to goals.

Not a spectacular player, but he does the simple things really well, I'd say.

Laplacian

Heard you aren't happy with Aubameyangs hold-up play, Lewandowski will offer that in addition to goals.

Not a spectacular player, but he does the simple things really well, I'd say.

Exactly. It's funny watching people being picky over world class player while they're doing backflips for a disabled kid hoping he'll become this teams savior even though he can't even start 5 games in a single season.

MTL_Barca

Xavi already wanted Morata and Lewandowski is kind of a Morata that can actually score goals so not hard to see why Xavi would like him here.

Only concerns are money/age, don't think anyone would be worried he wouldn't fit or score. Team would obviously be a lot better with Lewandowski up front no question.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Cracked up at 'disabled kid' :lol:

But no shit, signing Lewandowski would be pretty controversial, there are good arguments for both sides. Giving a 34 years old player a long term contract can backfire pretty badly. I am getting more and more down to it though.

Anyway, it won't happen. Bayern will hold on to him for a year - like they did with Alaba.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We should NOT be bankrolling Bayern (one of our major and direct rivals in Europe)'s transition by paying them 30-35m or even more money (Laporta will do it) so they can spend it on getting whoever they need to transition, reinforce and solidify themselves. Period.

More importantly, a rebuild should not be centered on a 34-year old with huge wages, questionable contributions in the immediate future and a relatively long contract (3 or 2+1).

fergus90

We should NOT be bankrolling Bayern (one of our major and direct rivals in Europe)'s transition by paying them 30-35m or even more money (Laporta will do it) so they can spend it on getting whoever they need to transition, reinforce and solidify themselves. Period.

More importantly, a rebuild should not be centered on a 34-year old with huge wages, questionable contributions in the immediate future and a relatively long contract (3 or 2+1).

Tbh I think Bayern as a club is on the slide with Salihamidzic and Kahn now calling the shots. Their transfer activity since his arrival has been pretty crap and their squad gets worse every year.

So even with money I'd be sceptical they'd spend it wisely.

Things like giving City money for Ferran that allows them to buy Haaland will probably end up a bigger issue. The market for strikers is quite poor so if they lose Lewa there's no real stand out talent they could strengthen with in the short term at least imo.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tbh I think Bayern as a club is on the slide with Salihamidzic and Kahn now calling the shots. Their transfer activity since his arrival has been pretty crap and their squad gets worse every year.

So even with money I'd be sceptical they'd spend it wisely.

Things like giving City money for Ferran that allows them to buy Haaland will probably end up a bigger issue. The market for strikers is quite poor so if they lose Lewa there's no real stand out talent they could strengthen with in the short term at least imo.

Kahn and Brazzo are not stupid, they will get things right or pull some good transfers (I like Gravenberch from the few games I have watched), giving them a lot of money and aiding them is a big no no for me.

I don't think they will necessarily spend it on getting a direct replacement, but they have been linked with the likes of Nunez and Atony etc.

At this point, I am just hoping that Bayern will play hardball (they just might, being pissed by all the reports and rumors that Laporta is getting so desperate to get Lewandowski) with him and us and refuse to sell this summer.

Morten

They said Bayern was done for a while after Robbery left and Liverpool dominated them, what was it, the year after they won CL again?

Things can change quickly in football, and Bayern has a proven winning record, they will recover from Lewandowski leaving fairly quickly imo.

fergus90

Kahn and Brazzo are not stupid, they will get things right or pull some good transfers (I like Gravenberch from the few games I have watched), giving them a lot of money and aiding them is a big no no for me.

I don't think they will necessarily spend it on getting a direct replacement, but they have been linked with the likes of Nunez and Atony etc.

At this point, I am just hoping that Bayern will play hardball (they just might, being pissed by all the reports and rumors that Laporta is getting so desperate to get Lewandowski) with him and us and refuse to sell this summer.

I'm not sure I agree based on their first couple years. Lost Alaba for free, Boateng for free, losing Sule for free, looking like losing Tolliso for free, Gnabry entering the final year of his deal too, didn't replace Thiago and spent the most money ever on a manager.

Bought Omar Richards, Bouna Sarr and Douglas Costa, spent over the odds for Sane who barely resembles a professional footballer when he's not playing well, Gravernbach looks good but he's 19 and only played Eredivise at this point.

Historically they have recovered but Brazzo looks very questionable and this is their first transition without Hoeness and Rummenigge.

Don't get me wrong domestically they're powerful and will remain so. In Europe, I think they're starting to fall behind and in the last couple of years they're transfer activity hasn't looked anything special.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans