9 - Robert Lewandowski

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Would you really call yourself an ungrateful, glory hunting cunt if you switched jobs from Google to Apple or something like that?
there's no emotions attached to a company you work... But a football club isn't like a corporate company, it's income isn't just based on the number of projects they completed, there's a hell of a lot of emotions attached to it!!

Players are supposed to follow a certain decorum... Just because there's no clause written on his contract that he shouldn't sign for Bayern, doesn't mean he can! Is there just money existing in this world!? Doesn't all the love and gratitude that fans show him doesn't matter at all!? Comparing working for a football club to working for a corporate company is a silly metaphor!! I can't believe people do that after following football for such a long period

If it's just about wages he could sign for a lot of other clubs! Hell, he could force an increase in his wage in his current club itself!! Why didn't he insist on pay rise while he was signing the contract!?

Last edited:
B

BlaugranaCule07

Maybe he just likes Bayern the way Figo liked Madrid, not that big of a deal.

ccesc

It's not about that he wants to join Bayern. It's about the way he wants to force his way out.

Indignado

His contract is very old, he could earn 3-4 times as much at another club. People on here forget that football is some peoples job. If you knew you could work at another place and earn 3-4 times as much as you do now but are forced to stay by your employer, you wouldnt be mad??
He earns about 25-30k a week as far as I know.

Dortmund would give him a much higher wage than he has now, it's not like they didn't try to extend his contract

Comparing footballers to real life job is so stupid. When people can earn 4x as much they can live more comfortable. When footballers earn 4x as much they can perhaps buy an airplane instead of a Veyron.

Best comment ever

A

Athletic

Robert Lewandowski Confirms he will sign a pre-contract agreement with Bayern Munich in January # SSN

#traitor #cunt

coco1247

Banned
Meh never liked him. Those 4 goals still hurt as hell.
Let him go there and compete with Mandžo. Mandžukić will fight like crazy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Useless transfer for Bayern and a bad move for Lewandowski. Mandzukic pushed out Gomez, who was German NT striker and Bayern's best goalscorer in recent years. Lewandowski is a class player and I would hate to see him being wasted on the bench.

Meitux

More like Mandzukic benefited from the long injury of Gomez and kept his place because of his performance and overally because he fits better into the team. But if Gomez wasn't injured he wouldn't get a place so soon. I don't doubt he'd be the starter because as i said he fits better into the team cause he is a very different player than Gomez.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Mandžukić will fight like crazy.

I believe so too, he has shown it this season.

I don't think Bayern need him as much as he wants to join them; they have a good striker in Mandzukic, a reliable sub in Pizarro and can still try out the false 9 experiment once Götze etc are fit.
As for Lewandowski, he may not be banned to the bench but he given Mandzukic's form, he will have to share a spot with him. Everything else would be unfair to Mandzukic or cause a dressing room brawl, a thing that harmed Bayern in the past.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder if Tata will consider a pure 9 who can head the ball in the future.
He's already exploring the long balls so maybe it's not that far fetched that we could sign a tall striker as plan B.

coura

Banned
Useless transfer for Bayern and a bad move for Lewandowski. Mandzukic pushed out Gomez, who was German NT striker and Bayern's best goalscorer in recent years. Lewandowski is a class player and I would hate to see him being wasted on the bench.

Mandzukic does not have a chance.

Home of Barca Fans