9 - Robert Lewandowski

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I meant why do people judge him by the fact that he wants to join Bayern and said so to Borussia's management? I understand the frustration on the Borussia fans part, but they should look past the issue of him not wanting to play there anymore. It doesn't mean he's a scumbag or any less of a professional (unless he pulls some stupid stunts and attitude in Dortmund). How do you know Bayern wasn't his boyhood club?
you would think so having Figo NOT done some thing similar to you!!

Last edited:

sabby

If Lewandowski is going for free next year, I think even Barca should try for him. A proper #10 goalmachine with good assisting capability. Imagine the front 3 of Neymer, Lewandowski, Messi :xavi:

S7_MUFC

I'd love it if he signs for someone other than Bayern,he'd be perfect replacement for RVP who will be 31 next season......Clubs should offer him signing on fee of 20m+ to tempt him away from bayern because he's worth over 40m in my opinion.

Last edited:

ccesc

Dortmund bid him a salary of 9 Mio. this summer.

The main point is that he and his consultants saying that the BVB managers are cozeners (don't know if it's the correct word).
He also said that it is possible that there comes a time when he doesn't play good anymore. So he says that he won't bring his performance if he has to stay.
He attacks the BVB bosses in public and his consultants insulting the BVB fans.

It's hard to say, because Lewa is one of the best strikers in the world, but there are many many BVB fans who rather want him to see on the grandstand than on the pitch.
Even if that means we won't be that successful

Source? I very much doubt that..he is earning around 1.5-2.0m € and it was reported that Dortmund offering between 4-5m€. That is the amount that core players like Hummels, Reus and Götze are/were earning. Dortmund offering 9m€ wages is absolutely not reliable.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

The main point is that he and his consultants saying that the BVB managers are cozeners (don't know if it's the correct word).
He also said that it is possible that there comes a time when he doesn't play good anymore. So he says that he won't bring his performance if he has to stay.

It's hard to say, because Lewa is one of the best strikers in the world, but there are many many BVB fans who rather want him to see on the grandstand than on the pitch.
If I were in the place of Jurgen, I'd place him in subs and won't even allow him any where near training ground... These glory hunting batsards all need to be taught a lesson!!

Maria

His contract is very old, he could earn 3-4 times as much at another club. People on here forget that football is some peoples job. If you knew you could work at another place and earn 3-4 times as much as you do now but are forced to stay by your employer, you wouldnt be mad??
Aparently not, because then you would be a glory hunting bastard..I honestly don't understand how people can't see why Lewandowski wants his best for his family and himself. And especially when we support a club that has the biggest wage bill from all sports and where JDS earns as much as Lewandowski.

Source? I very much doubt that..he is earning around 1.5-2.0m € and it was reported that Dortmund offering between 4-5m€. That is the amount that core players like Hummels, Reus and Götze are/were earning. Dortmund offering 9m€ wages is absolutely not reliable.

That's what I believe too..a club that has a wage bill of 68M € couldn't have possibly offered 9M € in wages to Lewandowski.

If I were in the place of Jurgen, I'd place him in subs and won't even allow him any where near training ground... These glory hunting batsards all need to be taught a lesson!!

The same thing should have done Liverpool with Mascherano or Arsenal with Cesc..cause look how well that turned out for Athletic after they benched Llorente.

Last edited:

Turson

Actually, he didnt said that becuase he has to stay. He said that becuase they said they will raise his salary, yet they didnt.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Aparently not, because then you would be a glory hunting bastard..I honestly don't understand how people can't see why Lewandowski wants his best for his family and himself. And especially when we support a club that has the biggest wage bill from all sports and where JDS earns as much as Lewandowski.
That 'it's peoples job' metaphor is not valid in case of football clubs...

The same thing should have done Liverpool with Mascherano or Arsenal with Cesc..cause look how well that turned out for Athletic after they benched Llorente.
I guess so, yeah. But at least Masch didn't force his move to Manchester United... Or Fabregas to Chelsea!!

It turned out so badly in the case of Llorente because Athletic were being too damn stubborn and besides, it's a hell of a lot more different scenario!!

Actually, he didnt said that becuase he has to stay. He said that becuase they said they will raise his salary, yet they didnt.
If Lewandoski based his move primarily on wages I would probably even agree with him... But including the words like 'dream' and stuff is a total insult to the fans and that is the reason I guess such idiotic players should be punished severely.

Lol @ jealous people calling athletes glory hunters and mercenaries.
could you care to explain your post!? It seems to be really funny and myself being really fixated on being jealous of the footballers am not able to grasp the joke!!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

IF he really spouted those words what you said he did, then I have lost all respect for him. Apparently he doesn't know what professionalism is and he is letting his grudge get the better of him. If that's what he is, sell him to Bayern know so BVB can get some money at least. I don't want someone with this kind of characters at Camp Nou. :angry:

I have to say though that he wants to go to Bayern not for money as he allegedly turned down offers from RM and some EPL money clubs.

Lewandowski always has been an unloyal player. Do you think this is the first time this happened? Last year he proudly told team mates at the Euro2012 that he'll join us this summer. We tried very hard for him but they told us that we could have only Kagawa because he has only 1 year remaining. We then went full force for RvP and got him. That was after his first really good season with Dortmund. In 2010 he was only a joker and scored 8 goals. He played for Lech Posen and wasn't even the best player in Poland but Dortmund has a great scouting department and took a gamble on him. So after 1 good season he already tried to leave the club and after his 2nd great season he leaves for their biggest rivals.

If Bayern would've been the only club after him and paying him that kind of salary ... It'd be harsh but somehow understandable, but he could've joined nearly any club in Europe and decides to join Bayern Munich? What an ungrateful cunt.

DennyCrane

I love how the Kucharski/Lewa duo tries to force his way out, mostly because Kucharski will be nearly empty-handed if Lewa does a Bosman. Bayern want to make a rummage buy considering that his contract has nearly expired while Dortmund need a vast sum to buy an adequate replacement. The ultimate question for Bayern should be if they really want to sign a player that is eager to force his way out of a contract. Say about Hoeneß what you want, but he doesn't approve of such behaviour. They are way too old-school down south for the 'firm Lewandowski', as Kucharski likes to put it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If Bayern would've been the only club after him and paying him that kind of salary ... It'd be harsh but somehow understandable, but he could've joined nearly any club in Europe and decides to join Bayern Munich? What an ungrateful cunt.
exactly... And people bring out the age old cliche, 'it is just like any other job!!'

Home of Barca Fans