9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

PSG could offer more money to Monaco but Tchouameni would still prefer to go to Madrid, what you don't understand here?

I cannot believe how the mods allow your infantile behaviour.

At least respect your fellow Barca fans and forum members if you not going to add anything meaningful to the discussions

Messi983

I cannot believe how the mods allow your infantile behaviour.

At least respect your fellow Barca fans and forum members if you not going to add anything meaningful to the discussions

How did you find my post disrespectful? If Morten think it is I'll apologize to him. I respect him even as a Madrid fan.

Not even sure why you think I have something personal against you just because I've joked a few times about that Busi great game against Celta. You should collect you L on that one and move on. If I'm wrong about something I can admit that.

In 6 years here and more years on several other forums I don't think I've ever had a personal dispute with anyone. I can disagree with people but still respect their opinions. It's probably you who can't do the same and take everything personally while OTOH lately you're the one behaving childish (like calling out my previous post) and arrogant (saying you live in someones head rent free). If you can't stand me or my posts just put me on ignore in your settings. It works well.

He's a Messi fanboy.

Nothing against this particular poster though.

There are far bigger Messi fan boys here than me. I was critical to Messi in the past and never defended him to death like some other people. I was also a Barca fan for like 10 years before Messi and will be long after he's gone.

Anyway, not even sure what being a supposed Messi fan boy has to do with this "debate".

Temptation

How did you find my post disrespectful? If Morten think it is I'll apologize to him. I respect him even as a Madrid fan.

Not even sure why you think I have something personal against you just because I've joked a few times about that Busi great game against Celta. You should collect you L on that one and move on. If I'm wrong about something I can admit that.

In 6 years here and more years on several other forums I don't think I've ever had a personal dispute with anyone. I can disagree with people but still respect their opinions. It's probably you who can't do the same and take everything personally while OTOH lately you're the one behaving childish (like calling out my previous post) and arrogant (saying you live in someones head rent free). If you can't stand me or my posts just put me on ignore in your settings. It works well.

There are far bigger Messi fan boys here than me. I was critical to Messi in the past and never defended him to death like some other people. I was also a Barca fan for like 10 years before Messi and will be long after he's gone.

Anyway, not even sure what being a supposed Messi fan boy has to do with this "debate".

Nothing against you in particular like I said. A general point about the more rabid ones who cross limits.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Brazzo said he expected Lewandowski to come to training in early July, I hope this is them putting their feet down and keeping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans