9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

You said some story broke today though, should be able to find that source.

Blah. Saw few of those stories couple of hours back. Can't be arsed to go back and look for it again. It's probably a load of crap anyways.

Let's wait for the Romano/Gician updates!

Last edited:

Temptation

Brazzo said he expected Lewandowski to come to training in early July, I hope this is them putting their feet down and keeping him.

On their yt channel, they seem to be positioning Mane as a striker. Interesting.

Is Brazzo just staying on his stance to get the desired price from Barca?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
On their yt channel, they seem to be positioning Mane as a striker. Interesting.

Is Brazzo just staying on his stance to get the desired price from Barca?

If they play Mane as a CF I think it would be their loss, to me Mane is far more effective and lethal as a winger. But I guess it is possible that they want to make room for the likes of Coman, Sane and Gnabry (if he stays) and plays him there, especially if Lewandowski ends up leaving.

It could be Bayern's dirty tactics to jack up the price.

serghei

Let them keep him, and we hopefully pick up some popcorn and watch the long-awaited return of FC Holywood next season. :D With Lewa stirring shit up.

Yannik

that YT Channel is really just a YT channel, they don't have any special instructions or agendas. They probably just believed genuinely that Mane would be the striker without being told to. I wouldn't try and overanalyze this.

Temptation

that YT Channel is really just a YT channel, they don't have any special instructions or agendas. They probably just believed genuinely that Mane would be the striker without being told to. I wouldn't try and overanalyze this.

Their board members specifically mentioned that he can play CF in the YT vid

Temptation

Mane has been ineffective as a LW for 2 seasons now. He has lost a bit of pace and rediscovered his form when he got moved to a more central role this season.

He was pretty horrendous last season. Played like he's Rashford.

Porque

Unsure if Mane as a CF is a long term thing though. Doesn't have the holdup of Firmino in his day or the goal effectiveness of Lewa (obv).

You could argue as far that Memphis would be better in that role!

Especially when giving a system of movement and pace and tempo which Barcelona lacks.

Messi983

Mateu Alemany is in Mallorca right now. @gerardromero#fcblive

Note: Robert Lewandowski is also in Mallorca for holidays

topt

ha ha; why dont your board just say we dont want him;I mean this kind of offers will never be accepted and everybody knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans