9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

The only thing Bayern have is the thinking they have the achievements of RM while having less domestic dominance than a Juve despite being by far the most favored club in Germany

Clowns 😂

jamrock

Sure they are, but it helps that, to one extent or another, the country decided on having a single flagship, nobody to challenge their domain.

Bayern doesn't always get their way(Haaland was out of their reach), but they will always have plenty of cheap german talent coming their way.

You are definitely right on that one & I think that's why many of their fans have an overly inflated sense of where they are in the overall football hierarchy, they think bayern's dominance is Germany is the same everywhere they go.

Their commercial dominance in Germany is truly insane.

Temptation

What are the most supported European clubs in US? Do we have a big following in US? How does it compare to other big clubs??

Birdy

Robert Lewandowski's public statements did not go down well in the team. There are doubts within the team as to whether they can still trust Lewandowski again and develop a common spirit after what happened - Or whether a separation is most sensible way [@Koch_AZ, @Abendzeitung]

There is 0% chance he plays again for Bayern.
Everybody knows that and SAlihamidic more than anyone.
One more reason not to play their game.
They will capitulate, we will wait and pay the price we think it's fair for him

vuji_31

Imagine thinking that Bayern is bigger club then Barca.

I would say something about mental state of this people and their achivments in recent hystory but I would be banned.

Real, Barca then 5 places empty.

Biggest players in hystory all played in Barca, and bayerns biggest legends are Neuer and lewa.

Other one is dying to join Barca.

Thata why we are bigger.

You can't buy hystory, like you do it in bundesliga.

I think Sevilla could easily win bundesliga.

Barca and real would be with 100 points.

jamrock

I think it's United and Barca top 2, then Madrid, then Liverpool.

I would agree with this, I know a lot of Liverpool fans especially older ones, but you have many more casual man it's fans.

Whenever I wear my Barcelona jersey it's instantly recognizable among just the average passive "soccer" fans here, then they always throw out the regular names.

Madrid, Man utd, Liverpool, a few arsenal.
Young kids follow alot of man city.

I have legits never heard a single soul day bayern.

Morten

Imagine thinking that Bayern is bigger club then Barca.

I would say something about mental state of this people and their achivments in recent hystory but I would be banned.

Real, Barca then 5 places empty.

Biggest players in hystory all played in Barca, and bayerns biggest legends are Neuer and lewa.

Other one is dying to join Barca.

Thata why we are bigger.

You can't buy hystory, like you do it in bundesliga.

I think Sevilla could easily win bundesliga.

Barca and real would be with 100 points.

Laughable claim.

jamrock

Chilllll bayern had way more legends that lewa & neuer, I wonder lewa would start in a 4-3-3 for them though in a all time XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans