9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Beckenbauer+1 in almost all time great XI, resume speaks for itself.

I remember when people use to call pique, piquenbauer, now he was just a water carrier in all his teams success lolm

topt

Robert Lewandowski's public statements did not go down well in the team. There are doubts within the team as to whether they can still trust Lewandowski again and develop a common spirit after what happened - Or whether a separation is most sensible way [@Koch_AZ, @Abendzeitung]

There is 0% chance he plays again for Bayern.
Everybody knows that and SAlihamidic more than anyone.
One more reason not to play their game.
They will capitulate, we will wait and pay the price we think it's fair for him

I love the everbody knows it.....

topt

Imagine thinking that Bayern is bigger club then Barca.

I would say something about mental state of this people and their achivments in recent hystory but I would be banned.

Real, Barca then 5 places empty.

Biggest players in hystory all played in Barca, and bayerns biggest legends are Neuer and lewa.

Other one is dying to join Barca.

Thata why we are bigger.

You can't buy hystory, like you do it in bundesliga.

I think Sevilla could easily win bundesliga.

Barca and real would be with 100 points.

wau, I know it saturday but lay of the booze a bit

Rassvet

Non of the bayern legends would start in 2 teams with 11 players.

Change my mind

You mean a combined 11 all time with Barca? Beckenbauer and Kahn/Neuer would easily. Probably Muller too and maybe 1-2 others in defensive areas like Alaba at leftback.

topt

You mean a combined 11 all time with Barca? Beckenbauer and Kahn/Neuer would easily. Probably Muller too and maybe 1-2 others in defensive areas like Alaba at leftback.

I really had to check this; Barca had 5 golden ball winners, Bayern had 4;
Lothar, KHR, Gerd, Kaiser, and Neuer would all start, the rest is debatable

jamrock

They would start 4 max
Goalkeeper
1 defender
Gerd,
lothar over busquets.

For me abidal at this best is equal or better than alaba, Alves is arguably goal RB, puyol/Keoman starts beside beckenbauer.

vuji_31

Team1
Yashin - Alves - Maldini - Ramos - Carlos - Modric - Xavi - Iniesta - Ronaldinho - Ronaldo - Messi

Team2
Buffon - Marcelo - Nesta - Vidic - Cafu - Pirlo - Zidane - Lampard - CR7 - Pele - Mardona

No place for any of them, maybe Beckbauer, but he played against drunk people who were digging in fields.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Beckenbauer+1 in almost all time great XI, resume speaks for itself.

I remember when people use to call pique, piquenbauer, now he was just a water carrier in all his teams success lolm

What about Gerd Muller? He had quite a few records before Messi and Lewa broke them?

jamrock

What about Gerd Muller? He had quite a few records before Messi and Lewa broke them?

I meant in an Truly best XI of all time, Muller isn't making It over pele & maradona.

In a combined Barca, Bayern XI he walks in Everytime,I was even saying I don't know if Lewa makes a all time bayern XI if only a single striker is played in a 433, Muller makes it over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans