9 - Robert Lewandowski

Ghosting

I dunno I think Barca would definitely struggle in PL due to the defence and Arsenal and City have faired much better than Bayern than any other leagues. If you seriously believe Barca would wipe the floor of competition in PL you seriously underestimate the quality in the PL.

Barca are just a far superior Arsenal, and they seem to do alright, plus lots of 2nd rate spanish team players go over to the premier league and suddenly become their teams best player. It depends whether the teams park the bus and just sit back and defend. If that is the case then that would be just confirming they think Barca are the best because a lot of teams try to attack the likes of City and Arsenal especially at home. And if they tried to attack Barca, they would be picked off.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We might be better than any of the EPL teams, but can we really wipe the floor in EPL? Can we really adapt to the fast-paced, physical style of their play week in and week out? I am not too sure.

Alik

We might be better than any of the EPL teams, but can we really wipe the floor in EPL? Can we really adapt to the fast-paced, physical style of their play week in and week out? I am not too sure.
Well...doesn't Barca control the play always? Barca doesn't change it play style to the opponent, they force the opponent to change. At least they used to.

Turson

If I were Klopp I'd let him rot on the bench for the rest of the season. Dortmund should have sold him last summer. IMHO he's as big an a**hole as Götze.

Lol, what a rubbish. Unlike Goetze, Lewandowski was never talking about his loyalty to Borussia, he was never hiding the fact that some day he will leave. Lewandowski signed contract for 4 years, which will be fulfilled, not to the end of the world. Hes a worker, not a slave.

Last edited:

Djab

Lol, what a rubbish. Unlike Goetze, Lewandowski was never talking about his loyalty to Borussia, he was never hiding the fact that some day he will leave. Lewandowski signed contract for 4 years, which will be fulfilled, not to the end of the world. Hes a worker, not a slave.
True. But it doesn't change the fact that he's a bit of an arsehole.
He had a Judas move just like Figo.

Turson

True. But it doesn't change the fact that he's a bit of an arsehole.
He had a Judas move just like Figo.

Comparing rivarly between Bayern and Borussia to that of Real and Barca is an overstatement, a really big overstatement. Not even Borussia fans think hes a Judas, majority of them respect his decision, they still supports him on trainings etc.

ccesc

Comparing rivarly between Bayern and Borussia to that of Real and Barca is an overstatement, a really big overstatement. Not even Borussia fans think hes a Judas, majority of them respect his decision, they still supports him on trainings etc.

Yep. Sure it is sad that he leaves because he is an awesome striker. But he never said how much he loved Dortmund or that he wants to stay here forever. Also, our main competitor isn't Bayern. It's Leverkusen and maybe Gladbach and Wolfsburg. And the biggest rival is without a doubt Schalke.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Of course Schalke, and not Bayern, are Dortmund's archenemy, but then there's also the fact that Bayern is the most hated club in Germany, and not only in recent years. Moving to Bayern is perceived a Judas move by fans of any club - see Neuer. And regarding Lewandowski/Gotze, things got a little more delicate with Dortmund's attack on Bayern's monopoly reign in the 2010/2011 & 2011/12 seasons, so the perception that Dortmund is the only one to stop Bayern in combination with the fact that excactly that club lose their most effective weapons to them doesn't help either.

But the Figo comparison does go too far. And in the traitor department, Gotze is probably much worse than Lewandowski.

My sentiments exactly really... :lol: Kudos for sharing, wouldn't have expected your apppreciation of anything critical of Bayern, even though it was comedy :p

Last edited:

Djab

Of course Schalke, and not Bayern, are Dortmund's archenemy, but then there's also the fact that Bayern is the most hated club in Germany, and not only in recent years. Moving to Bayern is perceived a Judas move by fans of any club - see Neuer. And regarding Lewandowski/Gotze, things got a little more delicate with Dortmund's attack on Bayern's monopoly reign in the 2010/2011 & 2011/12 seasons, so the perception that Dortmund is the only one to stop Bayern in combination with the fact that excactly that club lose their most effective weapons to them doesn't help either.

But the Figo comparison does go too far. And in the traitor department, Gotze is probably much worse than Lewandowski.
Maybe I've gone too far, But Considering power Bayern have and how feeble the other
teams are, No team can compete with Bayern in this season even when Lewa is in Dortmund.
With him gone I'm seeing Bayern get more powerful and BVB weakened.

Comparing Figo and Lewa is a bit harsh but they did similar thing, Even though
Figo's case is quite different.

I don't really know how BVB fans with bear with him, but he deserves a better reaction
than Figo.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

My sentiments exactly really... :lol: Kudos for sharing, wouldn't have expected your apppreciation of anything critical of Bayern, even though it was comedy :p

Hehe, I have no issues laughing about myself or my favorite football club for that matter, as long as it is actually funny ;)

Home of Barca Fans