9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Thing is they are worlds apart physically. Whilst it?s true he?s at an age where he could drop off a cliff at any point, given the clubs wage structure, it?s going to be nigh on impossible to get a 30 league goal striker out there.

There just aren?t many, but currently Barca now has one of the only ones available. Yes in an ideal world we?d have got an Erling Haaland for now and the future but the option just wasn?t there.

we have a striker who scored more than Haaland in the same league :cool: (yes i know its easier at Bayern :lol: )

KingLeo10

The real pattern is the band of trolls increase their activity manifold whenever I make a post on this forum. Often mutual jerking in the process.

Too obsessed :lol:

Temptation

Says the guy who literally followed me around for months like a satellite digging up old posts without any context in his desperate attempts to put me down.

Unfortunately, only to get bodybagged like a cuck. :lol:

The irony!

snowy

Give him time he will learn it one day, he improved compared to 2-3 years ago but still need time and my advices to understand his mistakes :p

Ansu da Great Guru Ansu, BC's Eckhart Tolle :lol:

or is Eckhart Trolle :D

though I did once crossed path in Nazare with a bodisafa big wave surfer ...

about Golski's potential goals, 20 ll would be dope but can see him even reach 30+ under XaviUltraAttack. Since he'll share the spot and probably pens with Auba, means close to 1 goal per match + throw in a few braces and hat tricks.

prediction: 33 for Roberto manos de piedras, pies de oro y polla de titanio wowowow!!!

KingLeo10

Says the guy who literally followed me around for months like a satellite digging up old posts without any context in his desperate attempts to put me down.

Unfortunately, only to get bodybagged like a cuck. :lol:

The irony!

:lol: Nothing more embarrassing than shouting "mentality monsters" and "neural mapping trained athletes" all through the end of the season only to serve up 0 goals in 300+ minutes and end up drinking from tinpot cups and munching on Klopp and Fati's leftovers

fergus90

we have a striker who scored more than Haaland in the same league :cool: (yes i know its easier at Bayern :lol: )

Yup, but currently Lewa is also in a different stratosphere with his play outside the box. Linkup, back to goal etc. Something that Haaland needs to improve on (although he is definitely doing that)

Temptation

:lol: Nothing more embarrassing than shouting "mentality monsters" and "neural mapping trained athletes" all through the end of the season only to serve up 0 goals in 300+ minutes and end up drinking from tinpot cups and munching on Klopp and Fati's leftovers

Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're reaching. Trying so hard. Awwww.

Try something new mate. :lol:

Go get some fresh air. Don't feel so bad about yourself.

KingLeo10

Has nothing to do with what I said.

You're reaching. Trying so hard. Awwww.

Try something new mate. :lol:

Go get some fresh air. Don't feel so bad about yourself.

Imagine being the kind of loser who spends 3K posts worth of posting time in 4 months on a team he openly admits to hating.

You keep it in check like a little weasel on Redcafe though, claiming to be a neutral there while hating on Barca and being a cuck for "RL9" and "Kloppo".

What's the excuse for sniffing around these forums 24/7 now? On the 4th months of that "paid vacation" now? Rest of the world calls it unemployment benefits :lol:

Temptation

Imagine being the kind of loser who spends 3K posts worth of posting time in 4 months on a team he openly admits to hating.

You keep it in check like a little weasel on Redcafe though, claiming to be a neutral there while hating on Barca and being a cuck for "RL9" and "Kloppo".

What's the excuse for sniffing around these forums 24/7 now? On the 4th months of that "paid vacation" now? Rest of the world calls it unemployment benefits :lol:

Oooooo.
So bitter. :lol: :lol:

So easy to wind you up. Hahahaha.

KingLeo10

Keep up the Cope. :koeman:

There there little weasel, you don't have to hide as a neutral on oppositon forums and be a cuck for "RL9" (and Mourinho/Milan/Kloppo/Pool and whoever bunch else you fawn over)

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/robert-lewandowski.464869/page-15#post-29103625

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/terribly-dressed-footballers.469709/page-7#post-29103222

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/robert-lewandowski.464869/page-14#post-29099406

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/robert-lewandowski.464869/page-14#post-29076913

Can't go to a single forum without finding this weasel stinking up the place :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans