9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

Ok, fear factor is back on. We need a 5,6 goals match so people can take us seriously, again. On a serious note, his goal poaching could be like braces and hattricks every other week. Good luck on playing high line against us . Finally

Barcilliant

People are getting overexcited.
If Lewa scores 20 goals in the league it will be a big achievement. He's not going to get Bayern numbers here even if they build the team around him which I assume Xavi will do.

Sooke

Finally. Lewa is Barca player. Thanks God. Now our front line with Dembele, Raphinha and Lewa may turn to be the best in La Liga.

OVI9323

People are getting overexcited.
If Lewa scores 20 goals in the league it will be a big achievement. He's not going to get Bayern numbers here even if they build the team around him which I assume Xavi will do.

We'll crush La liga And will be on the road to CL final :fati:

Temptation

Decided and made up his mind to join Barca way back in February. It's not a last big pay day for him but an actual proper challenge. His ego probably won't allow him to fail. Man on a mission.

Barcilliant

Decided and made up his mind to join Barca way back in February. It's not a last big pay day for him but an actual proper challenge. His ego probably won't allow him to fail. Man on a mission.

I hope he is a leader on the pitch and in the dressing room cause we sorely need one. Hopefully he remains injury free and is our talisman for the next couple of seasons.

Temptation

I hope he is a leader on the pitch and in the dressing room cause we sorely need one. Hopefully he remains injury free and is our talisman for the next couple of seasons.

He is a very demanding personality on the pitch. Sometimes his pointing and big gestures of frustration rubs his teammates the wrong way though. Case in point: his national team. He's not scared of confronting teammates and won't tolerate a dip in standards.

He's always there to help youngsters. Remember a few years back he gifted a Polish debutant a laptop and shit. :lol:

Temptation

Who's Barca's captain/leader??

Shouldn't trust the Amigo group with leadership. They simply don't have the personality for it. Never did. They're no Puyol!

Morten

I wonder what he will think of the training intensity at the club, he will probably just do his own thing outside pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans