9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Mane will probably play as a 9; I am sure the board wanted to keep him for another year but he was serious about going out, also we couldnt get DeLigt if we didnt sell him; so all in all I think a very good deal for bayern. Hopefully some new striker talent will arise this year; Bayern wants to sign Mathiys Tel but he is just 17

Coming eventually to my word after refusing to listen for so loong...

SmilerBam

Who's Barca's captain/leader??

Shouldn't trust the Amigo group with leadership. They simply don't have the personality for it. Never did. They're no Puyol!

That amigo group that you are talking about has won in one year(pick 2011, 2015, whatever) more trophies than Liverpool FC won in the last 30 years.

Blackened

Interesting to see how Bayern will line up next season. Surely more transfers to come for them? Number 9? Cavani, Arnautovic or Nils Peterson would be awesome short-term fix.

Temptation

That amigo group that you are talking about has won in one year(pick 2011, 2015, whatever) more trophies than Liverpool FC won in the last 30 years.

And yet couldn't surpass our CL tally..... oh wait that's history so it doesn't matter right? Well, 2011 was also a totally different situation and team completely irrelevant to your 2022 Amigos. See how dumb your retort is?

I'd love to see the Amigos get contract extensions. :lol:

KingLeo10

Amigos accomplished x 3 - x 5 more in football than Pool's recent "golden era", who are nothing but a band of losers with 1 CL against the mighty Spurs and a COVID PL title

Temptation

Amigos accomplished x 3 - x 5 more in football than Pool's recent "golden era", who are nothing but a band of losers with 1 CL against the mighty Spurs and a COVID PL title

Weren't you complaining about Busquets a few days back? Your opinions literally have no credibility.

KingLeo10

Weren't you complaining about Busquets a few days back? Your opinions literally have no credibility.

Two things can be true at once.

Pique and Busquets being great in their heyday and winning far more at club and national level than your bunch of "mentality monsters".

Barca fans can criticize the amigos rightfully so...because we've seen them at their best and worst. Meanwhile, there's trolls like you who do nothing but twerk for even trash cans like Ben Arfa (lmao) while taking shot at anything Barca related.

Now pipe down and stop polluting this thread with some 3rd grade level questions. Bum's been around here for months and asks "who are Barca's captains" :lol:

Temptation

Two things can be true at once.

Pique and Busquets being great in their heyday and winning far more at club and national level than your bunch of "mentality monsters".

Barca fans can criticize the amigos rightfully so...because we've seen them at their best and worst. Meanwhile, there's trolls like you who do nothing but twerk for even trash cans like Ben Arfa (lmao) while taking shot at anything Barca related.

Now pipe down and stop polluting this thread with some 3rd grade level questions. Bum's been around here for months and asks "who are Barca's captains" :lol:

Ummm. My take here was that the current group of players referred to as "Amigo group" by you lot don't have the leadership of a Puyol.

You and that other dude gave the replies of a 5 year old with no relevance to what was being discussed.

I asked who their actual current captain was/will be

I wasn't even talking about the Amigos' playing ability. SMH

Fati_Future_BallonDor

To be fair Liverpool cl title was deserved in 2019 and when they won pl they had 32 wins or something out of 38, unbelievable. Without Pep they would dominate the pl. Should have won this year the cl though, bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans