9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Typical incel energy calling people on the internet mouth breather. Not Liverpool's fault that you can't get any action. Enjoy being cucked. :lol:

> Calls others incels (while making 3K posts in 4 months on the forum of a team he hates) and cucks

> But his posts (such as above) are the ones dripping with seething rage

:lol:

Interesting to see how Bayern will line up next season. Surely more transfers to come for them? Number 9? Cavani, Arnautovic or Nils Peterson would be awesome short-term fix.

No - and for sure not the mentioned as I do not have the class for Bayern. Nils Peterson already spent a year on the bench at Bayern behind Gomez in 2012. As their is no class no. 9 available - and the ones mentioned aren't better than Zirkzee and Choupo-Moting who probably will mainly make the bench they think about a rotating system without striker - somewhat more like Liverpool or City did it.

Bayern has Coman, Mane, Sane, Gnabry, Musiala and M?ller - with Lewy they lost the main executor but the one that organized and commanded the attack and the pressing was M?ller not him. Gnabry had a better conversion rate than Lewy last season - and M?ller can have that without problems, too. Without having to serve to Lewy it might not get better but must not get worse. I think that with the players Bayern has they are actually better equiped for a strikerless system than the City or Liverpool.

topt

Hilarious how you're so hurt about this transfer that this is your 500th post on a Barca forum on what sum Bayern is getting :lol:

what the hell is wrong with you mate; I was here long before Lewa sale was even a question; hell yes, I want the best deal for my team and am happy about it.

KingLeo10

what the hell is wrong with you mate; I was here long before Lewa sale was even a question; hell yes, I want the best deal for my team and am happy about it.

My guy, you've been posting non stop about what price Lewa is getting Bayern. There is literally tons of quoted figures (some saying 45M), and you decide to ignore the spectrum of them to harp on the figure you like (60 M).

Unless the contract is leaked all we have is a range estimate.

topt

My guy, you've been posting non stop about what price Lewa is getting Bayern. There is literally tons of quoted figures (some saying 45M), and you decide to ignore the spectrum of them to harp on the figure you like (60 M).

Unless the contract is leaked all we have is a range estimate.

well, yeah cause that is what is important to my team, theeee; this was the last article about the price so I posted it guess you havent even read it.

Rassvet

tbf, he promised that they would try everything to win the CL, not that they will deliver the CL

Promised to give everything to bring the Champions League back to Barcelona then sent a burofax begging to leave for free after getting battered 8-2 two years later.

Still a W for Temptation even with the context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans