9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackened

Realistically guys, how many goals do you think he will score in the following season? Will he be crucial in games against Real, Atletico, Sevilla, Villarreal, Betis and co?

Rassvet

Realistically guys, how many goals do you think he will score in the following season? Will he be crucial in games against Real, Atletico, Sevilla, Villarreal, Betis and co?

I'm gonna stick my neck out on this one and say he'll get 40+ in La Liga and hit 50 in all comps

mc_lovin

If he equals Aubameyangs scoring over a whole (League) season (lazy math: ~24goals) while not being a genuine 0/10 in buildup/holdup he would be a major success.

That's my expectation.

soul24rage

Promised to give everything to bring the Champions League back to Barcelona then sent a burofax begging to leave for free after getting battered 8-2 two years later.

Still a W for Temptation even with the context.

Don't see how this relates to the point of the conversation.

Rassvet

Don't see how this relates to the point of the conversation.

He promised that they would try everything to bring the CL back, not that that they would try for just one season then give up. Either way, Tempt was right that the promise was not lived up to.

Temptation

I'm gonna stick my neck out on this one and say he'll get 40+ in La Liga and hit 50 in all comps

Might end up in a big fat L for me but I have a funny feeling thst he'll absolutely annihilate La Liga and score at an even higher rate than he did in Bundesliga.

Ofcourse, most people would estimate 20 to 30 goals in all comps Safe prediction.

KingLeo10

Might end up in a big fat L for me but I have a funny feeling thst he'll absolutely annihilate La Liga and score at an even higher rate than he did in Bundesliga.

Ofcourse, most people would estimate 20 to 30 goals in all comps Safe prediction.

There's no prior example of a player tearing it up in Bundesliga and doing even more in LL. Is there?

Plenty of examples the other way, though. Bundesliga is objectively an easier league to score in and he had a system built around him of athletic, fast wingers and one of the greatest midfield to attack linkers of the modern era in Muller. 35 would be an insane return, and people are going crazy about 50 goals :lol:

fergus90

2018/19 Messi did everything he could individually to bring the CL back. It's a shame others couldn't step up in the moments they were needed.

Likes of Luis Suarez, Ousmane Dembele, Jordi Alba and Phillipe Coutinho missing chances supplied to them and deciding to boycott scoring CL goals in general didn't help.

These things make a big difference in clutch moments. Likes of Benzema getting major plaudits (rightly so) when Rodrygo was burying any chance comes his way. Fine margins in these games deciding seasons and history.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

?

It was 2 seasons though.

18/19 & 19/20.

I'd recommend not bothering with the troll duo. They're happy to nitpick and troll when it comes to Messi, and sweep everything under the rug when it comes to other players/managers.

Klopp did all he could v RM but Courtouis had an "all-timer" so he gets no blame for managing...0 goals with a front line of Salah, Mane, Diaz, Firmino, Jota etc.

Meanwhile, Messi scored 2 of our 3 goals in the Pool tie and created like 3-4 good chances at Anfield, but he is a fraud/liar because Dembele missed an open net and because Suarez and Coutinho can't score away from home.

Agenda is very clear to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans