9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

This bum really is a glutton for punishment. Here's an example of how predictions work, pulled with the most basic google search:

"Predictive analytics is a branch of advanced analytics that makes predictions about future outcomes using historical data combined with statistical modeling, data mining techniques and machine learning"

You need data to make predictions and you have 0 data :lol:

Hence, right now, your predictions are grounded in delusion.

Oh really? And what data is your predictive analytics based on?? :lol:

Birdy

Haaland fee was said to be 60m in end and 40m in agent fees over 5 years.

Update your figures min.

Birdy clueless as per usual.

Still more than Lewa.
And like I said above his 3rd year salary drops considerably.

You have to be a complete moron to twist such clear numbers in order to suit your weirdo takes

JamDav1982

Not fail, but individually score less and be less important for the team in the next couple seasons whilst Lewandowski's at Barca.

Could be less important to team and better signing.

Lewa could be Barcas best player and Haaland not better than KDB and still be better.

JamDav1982

Still more than Lewa.
And like I said above his 3rd year salary drops considerably.

You have to be a complete moron to twist such clear numbers in order to suit your weirdo takes

Not if start including the runoured 60m fee and 20m agent fees it isnt.

Birdly cluelss as usual.

KingLeo10

Oh really? And what data is your predictive analytics based on?? :lol:

That plenty of attackers who have played in both LL and Bundesliga have scored less (and often far less) in LL than Bundesliga. Examples like Paco, Jovic etc. Which was the first thing I stated.

I asked you to find counter examples of players who destroyed LL even more than Bundesliga, which is what you suggest for Lewa (at 34-35 age lmao).

Your illiteracy and basic lack of comprehension are telling.

Birdy

Not if start including the runoured 60m fee and 20m agent fees it isnt.

Birdly cluelss as usual.

You didn't graduate from primary school it seems, as you can't do addition and subtraction.

if Haaland's fee is 60m then his total is 173.5m
If there is a 20m agent fee not included in Lewa's transfer fee, which you clearly pulled out of your arse,
then his total is 126m

Still less...

Learn how to do addition and subtraction first

JamDav1982

The point is the books for this season you numpty... when Barca argued they could not afford to compete financially for Haaland at this time.

When if rumoured fees are correct would be paying more and even if not then very close.

They were speaking shite much like you do Furby.

You dont even undersand what is being discussed as per usual.

Hang in there though... Dest migh give you first W.

Sensational.

Temptation

That plenty of attackers who have played in both LL and Bundesliga have scored less (and often far less) in LL than Bundesliga. Examples like Paco, Jovic etc. Which was the first thing I stated.

I asked you to find counter examples of players who destroyed LL even more than Bundesliga, which is what you suggest for Lewa (at 34-35 age lmao).

Your illiteracy and basic lack of comprehension are telling.

This fuckwit pulls out examples of players like Jovic and Alcacer and wants to be taken seriously. :lol:

What is the international and European scoring records of these bright examples you picked using all of your brain??

This is Robert fuckin Lewandowski you dumbfuck. Acting all smart doesn't suit you. Stick to digging up old posts. Pleb. :lol:

Birdy

The point is the books for this season you numpty... when Barca argued they could not afford to compete financially for Haaland at this time.

When if rumoured fees are correct would be paying more and even if not then very close.

They were speaking shite much like you do Furby.

You dont even undersand what is being discussed as per usual.

Hang in there though... Dest migh give you first W.

Sensational.

LOOOOOL

do the addition numpty, it's less in total and less per year
MORON

Andresito

Staff member
I don't doubt Lewa will cost less than Haaland now. But don't forget Haaland's resale value.

Lewa will leave us for free, City will most likely sell Haaland for around 150m or whatever his clause is in a couple of years.

mc_lovin

Total number is hardly interesting. The yearly cost with Birdy's numbers is roughly the same, which is a better case for Haaland as he's younger and more dependable for the next 3 years.

Anyway, we couldn't choose between the two. When the Haaland deal got hot (with Dortmund pressing for a decision) we were in shambles with a lot of uncertainty. If the deal was decided this week we may have had a chance (well, excluding Real).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans