9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Because Juve were a more conservative team, had much less talent supplying CR, he played a bit further from goal, and he started less than 40 matches. CR two years later scored 36 in a mediocre Juve so he could have got 50+ in his first season playing in a higher quality attacking team while starting every match up front.

You're shaping yourself up for the most gigantic L on this forum (even worse than OG's take of wake me up when Messi wins a trophy with Argentina).

Keep at it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Liverpool is done.

Salah already declined, Nunez will be flop and Diaz is not that good.Van Dijk showed in final that he is on verge downfall.

I except them in 2 years to be on verge of qualifying to CL.

It is not like they won't be going after new crop of players and stars that will emerge and replenish themselves. Saying XXX club is done, any club, is silly. Life does exist post-Messi, Mane, Salah or whoever. For them, for us and for any club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good news for all parties then. We get a world class striker - you can put it towards another one for next season whilst Mane does a job there in the meantime.

The only good news for me would be Bayern keeps winning the Buli to the point it becomes even more boring and less appealing than it is today in overseas markets and their TV money will keep going down, or grow at a much slower rate than the other leagues. In the end Bayern will be bitten and I will be happy to see it.

xXKonan

FX6QmepWAAARYhG

SmilerBam

And yet couldn't surpass our CL tally..... oh wait that's history so it doesn't matter right? Well, 2011 was also a totally different situation and team completely irrelevant to your 2022 Amigos. See how dumb your retort is?

I'd love to see the Amigos get contract extensions. :lol:

I mean, this team you have with Klopp is the best you had in 30 years, right? And with this team you won 2 major trophies. Pretty abysmal. And before saying ''Citeh'', don't forget our golden team had to fight with an incredibly stacked RealMadrid, plus other european teams were much stronger then than now. Your golden team was beaten by a mediocre Madrid team. That says all. Anyway, after Klopp leaves, you'll be back to irelevancy again. I actually supported Liverpool in England, but seeing how cocky you guys get for one CL and one PL in 7 years makes me a bit meh towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans