9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

I I post coz I love talking about the game.

:lol: :lol:

Hilarious how that translates to incessant shit posting about Barca/Barca legends who are important contributors to the game's history/growth. "Messi midget", "Messiboys", "Pessiboys", "Messi cucks".

And now foaming about "being on the spectrum" and resorting to "faggots", "cucks", and other slurs.

Drunkard at your core, my guy.

Temptation

50 would be insane Tempte, we wont probably go far in cl so he won't have many matches there. Also i think he will get a rest in most copa matches so he would need to score nearly 40 in ll to get the 50 maybe.

Will he get the same game time he got at Bayern remains to be seen.....

He hates being subbed off or benched. Dude really cares about his stats.

snowy

Prediction:

Preparation H will tear the EPL a new one with 30 L goals

Emperor Cassius Orange Julius will net 33 if Moh Salad joins the buffet

not taking any permab bets! even if I were to resurge with an Alt, I'd get spotted instantly :lol:

JamDav1982

Hopefully his threat in box in attacking ball makes teams less comfortable sitting narrow and deep inviting the cross.

Which in turn opens up middle of pitch for the midfielders to try and be more involved in game.

Co0ter

Hopefully his threat in box in attacking ball makes teams less comfortable sitting narrow and deep inviting the cross.

Which in turn opens up middle of pitch for the midfielders to try and be more involved in game.

Going to be easy to cover Lewa if the wingers stay far out wide and fullbacks arent creating width. We better hope Dest steps it up, because Azi is solid but not great at attacking and although Alonso is good going forward, he's 31 and likely on same level as Alba.

No one in our midfield is a real attacking threat. Xavi's tactics wont work with this current squad imo even with Raphinha and Demebele beating their man and banging in 30 crosses a game to Lewa.

Temptation

Lewandowski tells Bild:

"Xavi told me that we'll work very well together and can achieve a lot. He has a clear plan on how to bring Barca back to the top. I'm here to get Barca trophies.

I know I'll be 34 soon but I feel extremely strong physically and mentally."

Motivated. Damn!

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I know I'll be 34 soon but I feel extremely strong physically and mentally."

I read he never goes to clubs or drinks alcohol unless celebrations at end of seasons. He's a pure professional sportsman so makes sense he has very similar great health even in his 30s like CR7.

JamDav1982

I read he never goes to clubs or drinks alcohol unless celebrations at end of seasons. He's a pure professional sportsman so makes sense he has very similar great health even in his 30s like CR7.

There will be a ton of top players that have lived like that in past and now and cant think of one that has beaten time and it impacting them into mid/late thirties.

Some like Ronaldo/Messi are still getting number but clear that comes at a cost in ways didnt when younger.

Rassvet

33-34 year old CR7 (a player one level above Lewa historically and an even more elite athlete) scored less than 30 goals in his first season in an even easier league to LL (Serie A) while this absolute donkey is trying to make it such that Lewa destroying LL at 34-35 at the level of 50+ goals is not an insane/delusion "prediction"

Because Juve were a more conservative team, had much less talent supplying CR, he played a bit further from goal, and he started less than 40 matches. CR two years later scored 36 in a mediocre Juve so he could have got 50+ in his first season playing in a higher quality attacking team while starting every match up front.

Rassvet

Will he get the same game time he got at Bayern remains to be seen.....

He hates being subbed off or benched. Dude really cares about his stats.

Wonder how Xavi will give Auba minutes then. RL9 needs to play every minute basically of CL and league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans