9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooke

Quite hopeful Raphina and Ansu make Dembele next to irrelevant.

Don't get too excited about that. Just keep in mind that Ansu and Dembouz will miss some number of games due to injuries.

People are getting overexcited.
If Lewa scores 20 goals in the league it will be a big achievement. He's not going to get Bayern numbers here even if they build the team around him which I assume Xavi will do.

In Bundesliga, a competition with 2 and a half horses, it was easy for Lewa to score 20+ goals each season. Let's not forgot also that in Bayern he had Mueller, playing behind him and feeding him with good passes. In La Liga is more difficult to do that. How many goals Lewa will score depend on Fati, Dembele and Raphinha. If they feed him with good crosses, then he may go even over 20.

iniestaGOAT

Don't get too excited about that. Just keep in mind that Ansu and Dembouz will miss some number of games due to injuries.

In Bundesliga, a competition with 2 and a half horses, it was easy for Lewa to score 20+ goals each season. Let's not forgot also that in Bayern he had Mueller, playing behind him and feeding him with good passes. In La Liga is more difficult to do that. How many goals Lewa will score depend on Fati, Dembele and Raphinha. If they feed him with good crosses, then he may go even over 20.

Bundesliga is not a two and a half horse competition

It's a one horse league

Temptation

"Meeting Xavi in Ibiza? It was actually a coincidence but we had great chemistry straight away. He told me 'I'll wait for you'. He told me about working very well together."

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Lewandowski: "I am very happy to be here, the last few days were very long but in the end the deal is done. I am now going to focus on a new chapter of my life, a new challenge but I'm still the same guy who not only wants to win games but the titles as well."

"I'm the guy who wants to play, wants to win and with Xavi it is very possible."

"I hope from the beginning of the season we can start winning and make our way to winning the titles."

"It's time for Bar?a to get back on track and I'm here to help Bar?a to be on the top and win titles."

"I was speaking to Xavi and I knew from the beginning that his ideas are going in a good way, hence it was easy for me to come to Bar?a as I know that."

"Xavi knows how to coach Bar?a as he was an amazing player for the club. He has an amazing future as a coach and I want to be a part of it."

"We have many good players with amazing quality and with this team we can achieve a lot this season."

:wub:

Temptation

The Barca twitter handle looks like a 15 year old dude finally got into a relationship with his crush. :lol:

In the unveiling video of the Miami beach, the camera work is shaky and the wind is louder than the player. 15 year old freelancers do a better job than this. Barca's SM team needs replacing.

Temptation

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1548963555030061063

FFS this guy towers ever everyone. His presence alone haunts these bums on our team that have been destroyed by him multiple times.

Ultra elite genetic specimen.

He looks very tall on TV. I have heard commentators say "he has a great touch for such a big man" but actually Lewy is 6'1.

He's tall but hardly super tall. His physique makes it look that way. Pique will tower over him.

ajnotkeith

He looks very tall on TV. I have heard commentators say "he has a great touch for such a big man" but actually Lewy is 6'1.

He's tall but hardly super tall. His physique makes it look that way. Pique will tower over him.

Even actually more like 6 foot. At his Polish club they listed him 181cm.

His anticipation and athleticism is what makes him so aerially dominant.

Temptation

Even actually more like 6 foot. At his Polish club they listed him 181cm.

His anticipation and athleticism is what makes him so aerially dominant.

Must have grown after that. Definitely taller than 181. He's like 185.

Adds up when you see him next to players of various heights.

The best headers of the ball like him, CR7 and Ramos are all brilliant at judging aerial trajectories of the ball. They pick it up much faster than others and time their leaps better. Upper body strength helps in holding defenders off.

Diego Jota is tiny but amazing in the air(not as good as these guys above obviously).

Many of the best headers of the ball seem to be in the 6'0 to 6'2 range like RL9, Ramos, CR7, Cavani, etc. Mainly because they're tall but not too tall/big to affect their mobility. They're tall and agile enough to get to balls of various angles and trajectories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans