9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Same here. 40 at least.

😂 No waaaay.

30 max in all competitions. People are underestimating how open the Bundesliga is. La Liga is tighter in defense and he won't get that much space. Most teams won't press us and will set up in a low block.
What does Lewas record against Spanish teams look like? From memory it's not that great.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
😂 No waaaay.

30 max in all competitions. People are underestimating how open the Bundesliga is. La Liga is tighter in defense and he won't get that much space. Most teams won't press us and will set up in a low block.
What does Lewas record against Spanish teams look like? From memory it's not that great.

40 at least. I will tell you I told you at the end of the season ;)

KingLeo10

Bayern-breaker dropping a hat-trick on Bayern all the way back in 2012

Imagine upgrading from spamming crosses to Barca B kids and Depay to this

50018963_10161417350965644_9087092346595573760_n.jpg

Last edited:

Tackle

I think he has something like 13 goals in 25 games against Spanish clubs. Decent but not like his regular stats.

Bulk of the competitive matches Lewandowski played against Spanish sides were Champions League fixtures against Barca, Madrid and Atleti. Won't face that type of competition in La Liga bar 4 matches a season.

Blackened

How would you guys rank Barca's overall squad as of the following season? Surely behind City, Pool, Bayern as well as PSG and Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans