9 - Robert Lewandowski

Catta

And some Bayern stans will claim to be fans of Hannover with a mild liking of Bayern (or less) but end up being the best unpaid lawyers Bayern has on international football forums :lol:

Hannover is just another B team for Bayern. People supporting German teams other than Bayern is the same as us supporting Barca B. Sure you are happy when they do well, but the first team is the only thing that matters.

Rassvet

Hannover is just another B team for Bayern. People supporting German teams other than Bayern is the same as us supporting Barca B. Sure you are happy when they do well, but the first team is the only thing that matters.

Chatting shit like this about German fans when Camp Nou was half filled with Frankfurt supporters for a european knockout match last season

iniestaGOAT

All of bundesliga is Bayern B it's pretty embarrassing

Slevinn

cules here will spend a week-night up and report sick to work just to defend for their darlings honor in the Bdor threads whenever duty compells them, but also they'll totally call a player "manchild" over his frustration when he himself is actually up there competing and merely missing out on it.
Your mask is falling off ;)
Lewa was acting like a spoiled child back then so people calling him out were right.

Kul_z

Best thing about this transfer is that young guns like araujo, pedri, gavi, fati would learn how to use gym and become beasts, and for next players that would emerge from academy or players that would come that would be an reference point. I like it, finally. Amigos era ruined the work ethics. Messi ruined the work ethics because fuckers saw him and thought that they could train like him. Its fucking sad to think from squad of 19/20 messi was most shreded barca player.

FinBarcelonafan

All of bundesliga is Bayern B it's pretty embarrassing

Truth. All they seem to care if Bayern does well in CL. Lack of ambition from a lot of teams.

Dortmund for example. Disgusting club. Great fan base to be rival to Bayern but they are fine getting **** *?**** every season.

Pisses me off. Great potential wasted being feeder club.

mc_lovin

Best thing about this transfer is that young guns like araujo, pedri, gavi, fati would learn how to use gym and become beasts, and for next players that would emerge from academy or players that would come that would be an reference point. I like it, finally. Amigos era ruined the work ethics. Messi ruined the work ethics because fuckers saw him and thought that they could train like him. Its fucking sad to think from squad of 19/20 messi was most shreded barca player.

Can't wait for people giving Lewa credit for Ansu and Pedri bulking up when they started way before.

Pedri especially seems a bit obsessed with his physique since a year or so.

Edit: Nico looks fit as fuck as well.

Kul_z

Can't wait for people giving Lewa credit for Ansu and Pedri bulking up when they started way before.

Its about work ethics. Not players shreding individually. They started but they would see what it takes to be 34 year old and still compete at the highest level, hopefully.

FinBarcelonafan

To be honest, I'd give credit to Adama. I think he changed this team.

Temptation

Lol no. This forum will never give Lewandowski that much credit because he isn't really a "Barca DNA" style of player(for the lack of a better way to put it)......much more of a "Real Madrid player"...
Even if he scores 40 goals next season, there will be people calling him overrated.

Don't worry, the youngsters will get more credit than they deserve if they do well.

The only reason people are talking about his fitness right now is coz he's a brand new signing and an ageing player(usually ageing players ain't that fit).

Members of the Messi clan like Aguero and online fanpages are already voicing their dissent against this signing. Soon you'll see a statement from his dad and Suarez too. The knives are out and every single performance will be scrutinized deeply. It'll get real toxic soon. One bad game and the brickbats will be out. Catalan Press is licking their lips as we speak. :lol:

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Eh, he just doesn't deserve any credit when the culture change (by the looks of it) already happened for our youngsters. But whatever.

Happier than I thought I would be with Lewa as well, so don't try to construct a weird narrative. I guess most Barca fans are.

Home of Barca Fans