9 - Robert Lewandowski

Catta

reading the comments here about German football, german fans and even my club in the 2nd division which has nothing to do with it, you can't be possibly surprised that German fans solidarize rather with their own than with int. top teams.

If those clubs and their fans solidarized about challenging Bayern instead of bending over for them in every possible way, no itl fan would say anything bad about them.

Yannik

If those clubs and their fans solidarized about challenging Bayern instead of bending over for them in every possible way, no itl fan would say anything bad about them.

ye cuz if we just all hold hands Bayern might magically stop winning

Last edited:

SmilerBam

Lol no. This forum will never give Lewandowski that much credit because he isn't really a "Barca DNA" style of player(for the lack of a better way to put it)......much more of a "Real Madrid player"...
Even if he scores 40 goals next season, there will be people calling him overrated.

Don't worry, the youngsters will get more credit than they deserve if they do well.

The only reason people are talking about his fitness right now is coz he's a brand new signing and an ageing player(usually ageing players ain't that fit).

Members of the Messi clan like Aguero and online fanpages are already voicing their dissent against this signing. Soon you'll see a statement from his dad and Suarez too. The knives are out and every single performance will be scrutinized deeply. It'll get real toxic soon. One bad game and the brickbats will be out. Catalan Press is licking their lips as we speak. :lol:

He lives rent free in your head. You love to see it. Every sane Barca fan is happy that Lewandoski is here. I am.

soul24rage

Actually this has nothing to do with my like/dislike for Messi. He'll always be Barca's biggest legend forever and ever.

Online, many Messi fanpages have started dissing this transfer already. Aguero taking digs. Let's be real here. These things do exist. This transfer has definitely ruffled some feathers.

I'm genuinely expecting a negative comment from Suarez.

Ofcourse, in case of failure, Lewy deserves criticism just like any other big signing. But I doubt he'll get any undeserved credit at all.

As for leadership skills, I have my doubts in this particular scenario. I doubt club legends like Busquets or Pique will like Lewandowski to just come in and be the leader. The old guard won't like it.

He did? I only saw positives words from him about Lewy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Temptation is such an insecure little Lewy fanboy already making up scenarios in his mind :lol:

Temptation

Rio Ferdinand on Lewandowski to Barca(via his YT channel):

"Lewandowski can lead the renaissance at Barca. If they win trophies in the next couple of years with him as the main man he'd be a god at Barca, so he'd have been a god at Poznan, a god at Dortmund, a god at Bayern and a god at Barcelona. Not many people in history do that in 4 clubs where they have absolutely dominated every single time. He's an icon. I love his drive and him testing himself at this age."

serghei

Well, if Lewa starts shattering records like at Bayern and scoring like 40 goals or something, give the man credit. He'd be a legend if he does it for 2-3 years at Barca.

Birdy

Lewa alone can't win us CL.
for CL you need a perfect squad and a perfect coach, unless you are RM and you can always voodoo your way to a CL

But, with the attack we now have, and Lewa as focal point scoring the goals, we can dominate all domestic titles the next 2 seasons for sure, even w/o Kounde...

odrzut

CL, like all tournament-style competitions - is very random, might I remind you that Chelsea won it recently?

You don't need perfect everything, you just need decent everything and luck.

Home of Barca Fans