9 - Robert Lewandowski

Zidane82

Nah you crazy for that, his overall play isn't half benzema's.

Benzema other level when it comes to link up play, lewa is a better pure goal scorer.

You expect him to work wonders after a couple of training sessions ?

Some players take a season to bed into a new league

jamrock

You expect him to work wonders after a couple of training sessions ?

Some players take a season to bed into a new league

I've seen lewa for years, doubt he's ever 10+ assist in the league, he doesn't have that finesse to his game.

Doesn't make him any less of a great goal scorer though.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Calling him a terrible footballer is a rather shit take, but on a scale from 1 (Aubameyang) to 10 (Benzema) in hold/build-up he's a 7-8?

jamrock

First touch, technique and link-up are likewise his big strengths.

His biggest strength his always knowing exactly where the goal is in relation to where he is in that box.

Touch, excellent
Technique very good
Linkup play above average.

Not benzema level link up play like I said.

snowy

His biggest strength his always knowing exactly where the goal is in relation to where he is in that box.

Touch, excellent
Technique very good
Linkup play above average.

Not benzema level link up play like I said.

Elon Musk is a fan of Barca dawg. He gonna equip Lewy with Neuro-Link Netdrill 8Z1b kinetik chip

Courtois don't stand a chance with Lewy & Cassio-PEA kick blind him with the Space X solar flares

Temptation

I reckon he is equal to if not better than Benz at everything

Easily.

I'll tell you what the thing is.

Lewandowski scores at such a supernatural rate that his other aspects get overlooked by these casual Football fans. Meanwhile, Big Benz has been just a good goalscorer throughout his career so the other aspects are more prominent.

In terms of all round game other than goalscoring, both are around the same level.

Benz has better passing range.
RL9 is better with back to goal.
Both great in tight spaces.
RL9 has better touch and ball control.
Benz is better at pressing.

RL9 is the classic case of "Victim of his own Brilliance."

When RL9 was in Dortmund and getting 'only' 30 a season, people all around Europe were raving about how good his linkup, holdup, dribbling and passing game is.

A few months back some Twitter pages were floating a fake stat that RL9 had only 13 goals from outside the box. Then, after checking the actual stats they realised that he has more goals from outside the box than both Suarez and Benzema. :lol:

KingLeo10

Benz has more and lower lows than Lewa but he's also hit a peak level that Lewa never has in the CL. In fact, Benz last season was the biggest carry job in CL history.

Either way, two elite players. Will be an interesting battle for LL next season. I expect us to come out on top.

Home of Barca Fans