9 - Robert Lewandowski

iniestaGOAT

It doesn't diminish any of Messi's achievements obviously. It's the weird psych of some of his fanboys. Some of them think it'll make their narrative weaker and RL9 thriving and leading will make it look less impossible.

Let's be fair, Barca is like Messi's territory after all these years.

It's just the pressure of playing for a big team son you wouldn't understand. Everybody here is criticized.

Nothing to do with hating the player. Everyone wants him to succeed but will attack him if he's shit like ferran Torres

feggydinho

Ik you rate him. I never said anything about your 35 goal prediction. That's a good shout. Me and some other lads went with a more bold prediction.

Coming to the games, he was invisible today but was good against Madrid imo.

It's mostly down to how we're playing right now, we need the wingers to provide more if we want Lewa to score, cause they're more interested in scoring than providing right now.

Temptation

It's mostly down to how we're playing right now, we need the wingers to provide more if we want Lewa to score, cause they're more interested in scoring than providing right now.

Totally. Plus I thought he was a tad poor individually today. Not as sharp as against Madrid.

Will get better for sure. Especially in the actual games.

Temptation

We don't have fan girls like you in Barcelona.

This is not tiny team like Liverpool or Bayern. Perform and get praised or drop disaster class and get benched.

Yeah that's why your paying Pique, Busquets, Alba and MATS bumper salaries years after their decline. Great standards. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans