9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Some Bayern fans are saying Bayern will probably pay the 35m buyout clause next summer and get him. I don't see him joining us even without the transfer ban, since we don't have a place for him (bench?). Neither does Real Madrid. If he doesn't end up at Bayern, he will probably go to England, I think.

I'd like to see him play under Simeone. But he'll always have a place at Barca. For me at least. :p

Besides Reus already turned down Bayern once to move to BVB.

You can't rule out him staying at BVB either.

AfricanBavarian

Robert Lewandowski

Pep loves his strikers :p
tumblr_n9ctvwapWc1qfnmzro2_400.gif

tumblr_n9ctvwapWc1qfnmzro1_400.gif

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Jupp almost dropped out against Arsenal and then almost lost the CL final to Dortmund. People are really overrating Jupp's Bayern based on their performance against Barcelona.

Pep's Bayern at the height (beginning/mid-season) was superior to the Bayern team one season prior. They did slack off towards the end though.

Good post

Hummelsbauer

12/13 Bayern was much more exciting and defensively dominant. Bayern dominated Arsenal in the 1st leg in 12/13 and was better even in the 2nd leg where they were missing Schweinsteiger and Ribery. Arsenal had like two shots on goal and two goals, lol. This of course gets spinned as "almost bouncing out against Arsenal", as though Arsenal took it to them. Let's not forget that Pep's Bayern was the more talented squad too. Pep's style just doesn't fit the players.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
12/13 Bayern was much more exciting and defensively dominant. Bayern dominated Arsenal in the 1st leg in 12/13 and was better even in the 2nd leg where they were missing Schweinsteiger and Ribery. Arsenal had like two shots on goal and two goals, lol. This of course gets spinned as "almost bouncing out against Arsenal", as though Arsenal took it to them. Let's not forget that Pep's Bayern was the more talented squad too. Pep's style just doesn't fit the players.

12/13 Bayern would've beaten Real Madrid.

:thumbsup2:

The return Arsenal game was possibly one of the most one sided games I've seen that didn't go the dominant team's way. 12/13 Bayern were ridiculously good, didn't they beat Hamburg like 9-2?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

:thumbsup2:

The return Arsenal game was possibly one of the most one sided games I've seen that didn't go the dominant team's way. 12/13 Bayern were ridiculously good, didn't they beat Hamburg like 9-2?

Not to mention that they played without Schweinsteiger and Ribery in that match, their two most important players of said juggernaut season.
And yes, they beat Hamburg 9-2 among several other 6-0s, 7-1s etc.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Ugh, the only reason Jupp's Bayern were so succesful is because they were a fluid counter attacking team. That is why they annihilated us in the CL. Now that Pep plays a possesion based style of football Bayern is the one that is vulnerable to counter attacking teams and that is why Real Madrid annihilated them in the CL.

And just so you know, a competition where the winner is already known 9 weeks before the end of the competition is no real competition..

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ugh, the only reason Jupp's Bayern were so succesful is because they were a fluid counter attacking team. That is why they annihilated us in the CL. Now that Pep plays a possesion based style of football Bayern is the one that is vulnerable to counter attacking teams and that is why Real Madrid annihilated them in the CL.

And just so you know, a competition where the winner is already known 9 weeks before the end of the competition is no real competition..

It is funny that you believe Jupp's Bayern were a counter attacking team. Only shows how much you know about Bayern. Not much.
Jupp's Bayern were possession based, had the second highest possession rate in all of Europe. The difference to Pep's Bayern was that they could transistion to a Dortmund influenced counter attacking vertical setup at will, while their pressing was out of this world.

Bertus

I feel bad for BVB fans, having to see their stars go to Bayern.
Lewa respected his contract till the end, and Gotze was bought because BvB was foolish enough to put a release clause on his contract.

I am a big fan of BvB but i don't think other fans should feel sad about it.

To me they respected their contract and they have the right to move to another club if they want. That's life.

I still support both players because they are great players very capable on the field.

Last edited:

Alarcón

No, it is not. It is Arsenal propaganda, Bayern hater bullshit without basis in fact or reality.

Arsenal propaganda from a person who can't stand Arsenal? "Bayern hater" because I say last season's Bayern were superior to the season before up until they won the Bundesliga? :lol: :facepalm: Think before you write next time.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Arsenal propaganda from a person who can't stand Arsenal? "Bayern hater" because I say last season's Bayern were superior to the season before up until they won the Bundesliga? :lol: :facepalm: Think before you write next time.

From my "Arsenal propaganda" remark you deduce that I can't stand Arsenal?? I can't stand the infamous propaganda by Arsenal supporters of how supposedly close their team was to defeating Bayern over two legs and that they were our equal, contrary to Barca, Juve and BVB. Same thing happened last season with their fans, spouting how it was that "dive" by Robben which cost them the tie...

Also "Bayern hater bullshit" was aimed at your remark. Doesn't make you a Bayern hater in general.

Consequently, same to you.

Home of Barca Fans