9 - Robert Lewandowski

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ah, kk. Still, case stands. He prolly heard and read their propaganda that often that he started believing it at some point ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
104413so03af37c03l4hh1.gif

R

Ryu Hayabusa

If he continues to score beautiful goals en mass for us, he'll end up being Zlatan 2.0 in one or two years time.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I would have agreed before the start of this pre-season, but in terms of the nature of his goals for us thus far, a certain similarity is there.

DinhoR10

I would have agreed before the start of this pre-season, but in terms of the nature of his goals for us thus far, a certain similarity is there.

Until he starts scoring half line over head kicks he'll just be a very good striker, he may be the best in the world soon with the way he's playing though.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I take "very good" if it means the occasional brilliance while being reliable and efficient the rest of the time offensively and a very high work rate defensively.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think only Suarez is ahead of him (He is full of energy and a great dribbler) he's also more likely to take charge if a game by himself.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, if Suarez wouldn't be a batshit crazy cannibal and had a higher work-rate defensively, he'd be among the top 3 strikers of all-time, I guess. Purely judging the overall package.

DinhoR10

I take "very good" if it means the occasional brilliance while being reliable and efficient the rest of the time offensively and a very high work rate defensively.

Yeah thats what i meant, there arent many better than him, perhaps only Suarez and Zlatan and that may even change this season, but I dont think he's the next zlatan cause I haven't seen those "holy shit" goals from him to me he's Lewandowski 1.0 and thats no insult.

Home of Barca Fans