9 - Robert Lewandowski

Zidane82

I don't like posts from Gnidro and McLovin who post only my mistakes.
Where, patterns again are:
NT football, I made lots of bad calls (I won't comment it anymore because it is too random)
And my belief in Coutinho

On the other hand, when I point to someone's flaws, I was probably correct in 90% cases, and more or less from the day1, when other guys are flying on clouds due to hope on new players.

1. As you said: Ferran. I was the first who shit on him, saying that he can't dribble and has no clear position. Even before he came.
How he plays betwern RW and CF position.
Majority laughed.
2. Arthur, my most hated player ever.
After 2 matches I raised questions about his pace, stamina (dead after 30 minutes), zero forward passes, no long balls and weird defending where he presses but rarely actually wins the ball.
I got insane levels of hate and insults.
3. Dembele. I invented a nickname Dumbele, saying after 2 matches that he looks quite low on IQ. I got 20 000 insults for those posts.
Today he is the textbook example of a low IQ player.
4. During Valverde, people wanted mighty quintet Malcom-Arthur-Semedo-Alena-Puig to play all the time because they were supposed to be our future.
I made a bet: in 2-3 years, only 1 of them (at max) will still play here.
People said that I have no clue about football and lot of them asked for: ban this troll.
Fast forward 3 years: it is even worse. All 5 are gone.
5. Young Messi Halilovic. When he came, a majority really rated him as the future superstar. Since he is from my country, I said that he has a low IQ, horrible professionalism and that he is a one trick pony. And how Dinamo Zagreb made him looked good by building a team around him and masked his flaws.
Today: 10 clubs released him for free since then.
6. Bartra, Bartresi. I was among rare who said that he is scared and has a weak physique.
7. Denis. I called him Denise. People were high on him, I always said that he is the worst player in our 25-men roster.
8. Mats. I gave him a nickname Frosty. I was among first who called him for being frozen, not jumping and making saves in a weird way like a handball GK (handball is very popular in Germany, so maybe he has some influences)
9. Puig. Ok, this one was easy, but we were still insulted for 2-3 years.
10. Frenkie. I didn't hate him but I was never high on him. Even before we signed him, I was the only one who questioned his defending, positioning as a Cdm and said that he can't play in 433 but only in 4231. I mentioned that he was meh vs Germany and Bayern once when they have figured him out, but no one listened. You are an idiot, Bbz.

My mistakes were Neymar, since he wasn't as bad as I whined.
But he was still showboating, dribbling backwards, fighting with everyone and slowing down the play.

I agree, it is easier to say who will fail than who'll make it. Since 70% of Barca signings don't reach expectations and only 10% of La Masia players turn into 1st division players, let alone Barca's level.

But I don't shit on every player. And I don't do this to be right or a contrarian.
I shit on a player when I genuinely think that our fanbase went crazy and that a player is meh.
For example, I didn't write a single bad word about Raphinha, Kessie or Christiansen.
I was only shitting on Ferran and Lewa from the day 1 in the last few months.

In 90s and early 00s, I was also full of optimism and hope.
During Rijkaard, I loved everyone.
Every single player.
Even Oleguer.
Even Ezquerro.
I only disliked Belletti, due to lowish IQ.

But then, after 20 seasons, 100 transfers, 100 La Masia talents, and experiences from a real life where everyone is lying and wants to scam you (currently politics, social media, crypto, more or less everything) = I turned into a pessimist.

And I don't want to post too often lately because I don't want to ruin the fun.
You are, imo, wrong and high on hopes.
But that's life. As Serghei said: for him football is magic. He believes in magic.
He watches football to relax, enjoy and find magic. To escape from real life problems and sadness.
Even if that means being too optimistic about everyone.

On the other hand, I am a grumpy 40 year old who lost that magic and who is closer to House MD and ideas like: everybody lies, everything is a scam, and it probably won't get better in the end ;)

So, I try not to fight lately because for 90% of users Barca DNA will be in their blood till death, they'll always be soft towards new Arthurs and Puigs, they'll have high hopes on any new 15 yo La Masia kid with a nice touch and technique.

Stats, patterns and logic say that Lewa will be meh.
Let's hope that Serghei's magic and optimism will win over my pessimism and cold numbers.

Cheers

There are a few in here who add nothing to the threads/ conversations but just find fault with every little thing some of us make

KingLeo10

Ah yes, the way we follow sports dictates our wealth.

Truly genius stuff. :lol:

Just saying. I've yet to come across a "loaded" person who puts on pom-poms for some player of a team he doesn't even support on the forums of a team he openly hates. To the amount of 3,500 pom-pom cartwheels in 4 months :lol:

Who knows, it could be true. But I'm rightfully skeptical :mou:

Temptation

Just saying. I've yet to come across a "loaded" person who puts on pom-poms for some player of a team he doesn't even support on the forums of a team he openly hates. To the amount of 3,500 pom-pom cartwheels in 4 months :lol:

Who knows, it could be true. But I'm rightfully skeptical :mou:

Gimme a gig at your special laboratory of scientific inventions and Footy forum policing! :benitez: :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Pic from Barca store. This is the custom print line and I'd assume somebody requested Lewa with #9 before it's official he'll take that number (which he most certainly will).
But that fresh Memphis #9 buyer might regret his choice lol. On the day that he loses the number too.

FZYy_NbX0AIgWN1

Temptation

Today's a pretty weird day to pick.

Exactly, one year ago Messi's departure was announced.

Gavi's birthday too.

Anyways, the presentation is live and the stadium is rocking!

Imagine how Kessie feels seeing this after his presentation :lol:

Barcilliant

Today's a pretty weird day to pick.

Exactly, one year ago Messi's departure was announced.

Gavi's birthday too.

Anyways, the presentation is live and the stadium is rocking!

Imagine how Kessie feels seeing this after his presentation :lol:

Yeah, his presentation was pretty lame.
Strange times. The hype is through the roof for a 33 year old??

Home of Barca Fans