9 - Robert Lewandowski

Porque

lewandowski.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
With Lewa's English level this better mean that Xavi either speaks good English himself or has a good German translator otherwise I can see this taking quite a few months before Lewa clicks
Sounds quite a stumbly ground at the moment. Will see how far his raw quality will take him as is

Andresito

Staff member
With Lewa's English level this better mean that Xavi either speaks good English himself or has a good German translator otherwise I can see this taking quite a few months before Lewa clicks
Sounds quite a stumbly ground at the moment. Will see how far his raw quality will take him as is

Will you cheer for your Polish boy when he scores against Madrid?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Xavi is good at English.

El Gato

Villarato!
Will you cheer for your Polish boy when he scores against Madrid?

He's dead to me

But TBH I never really cared. He's a cult hero with all its pros and cons, but a great player, hard worker and rarely ever a petulant child unlike some other greats out there
I hope he shuts up people who think he aint all that because of where he plays. He did play in a league I never personally cared about, but his individual effort barely ever been undeniable. There's perhaps a challenge that he turns up in massive games on the regular which was a bit patchy even including the COVID 2020 knockouts, but that's a different story.

Polish media reporting they talked to Pini after the conference and said Zahavi took 5M euros in commission on this deal. Not as much as reported but depends who you believe I guess

Xavi is good at English.

It's OK, same as Lewa.
Which TBH may be concerning if he is going to micromanage but it's good enough to carry a bare minimum conversation

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Zahavi taking a 5m commission sounds about right. Some say 5m, others say 10m.

We know you still love him though and will root for him on the low [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION] :mou:

El Gato

Villarato!
There's only one true Gato dawg

Nice to see a real catfight in La Liga again
These old South American cats were a pain to watch

iniestaGOAT

He's dead to me

But TBH I never really cared. He's a cult hero with all its pros and cons, but a great player, hard worker and rarely ever a petulant child unlike some other greats out there
I hope he shuts up people who think he aint all that because of where he plays. He did play in a league I never personally cared about, but his individual effort barely ever been undeniable. There's perhaps a challenge that he turns up in massive games on the regular which was a bit patchy even including the COVID 2020 knockouts, but that's a different story.

Polish media reporting they talked to Pini after the conference and said Zahavi took 5M euros in commission on this deal. Not as much as reported but depends who you believe I guess

It's OK, same as Lewa.
Which TBH may be concerning if he is going to micromanage but it's good enough to carry a bare minimum conversation

Xavi's english is a lot better than lewandowkis. Its better than Peps too.

Xavi > pep> lewa

El Gato

Villarato!
Xavi's english is a lot better than lewandowkis. Its better than Peps too.

Xavi > pep> lewa

Not nearly good enough to micromanage tactics to a non native English speaker in English based on what I heard but we'll see. Could be that he wont need to and Lewa clicks instantly or an assistant will just take care of it
Nowhere near Pep

Home of Barca Fans