9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

He unironically does. Dribbling doesn't mean ball control.

And not just with feet. He has great chest control even under pressure from opposition CBs.

And yeah, better first touch than all those players. But but they are dribblers so apparently have to have more ball control than a striker. :lol:

Laughably naive simpleton take. Fellaini has one of the best chest controls in the world but is largely considered a meme Footballer. It's not always about reputation and media wankfests pal. :lol:

You're actually deluded if you think Lewa has better ball control than Messi or a Neymar. Make a poll on Redcafe and even there you'll get laughed at :lol:

I also forgot the likes of Alves or Marcelo. ZZ or Xavi at 40-50 have better ball control than Lewa ever dreamed of having.

Temptation

You're actually deluded if you think Lewa has better ball control than Messi or a Neymar. Make a poll on Redcafe and even there you'll get laughed at :lol:

Would love to see Messi and Neymar control a long ball aerially against a 6ft CB. The things your thinking of ain't ball control. They're insanely technically gifted definitely but in pure ball control, Lewy wins.

vegitot

This is what best ball control look like
qwgWyAc.gif

06D4o13.gif

Lewa has great ball control but that's that. Liverpool fan need to watch more football and less troll.

KingLeo10

Would love to see Messi and Neymar control a long ball aerially against a 6ft CB. The things your thinking of ain't ball control. They're insanely technically gifted definitely but in pure ball control, Lewy wins.

> Puts a qualifier of doing it against a 6ft CB

> Says I'm the one with the restrictive definition of ball control

:lol: Dense as usual

But siince we're adding in those qualifiers, how about receiving the ball in tight spaces and dribbling past physical challenges from multiple fullbacks/CBs like Messi and Neymar did on the routine?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The biggest fanboy on this forum is a guy who is obsessed with a player(even his hairline lmao) that has never played for the team he roots for, club football or internationally.

Stunning!

Temptation

But siince we're adding in those qualifiers, how about receiving the ball in tight spaces and dribbling past physical challenges from multiple fullbacks/CBs like Messi and Neymar did on the routine?

Thanks for proving my point. You're thinking of different things not ball control. Dribbling is NOT ball control. You need close control to dribble in tight spaces but that's not the entire thing.

vegitot

> Puts a qualifier of doing it against a 6ft CB

> Says I'm the one with the restrictive definition of ball control

:lol: Dense as usual

Close control + full speed + 4 players in his way
tgMeOYO.gif

1 vs the whole Galacticos 2.0
dpRR8C4.gif

CatalinR10

Bruh....I don't have enough hair on my head compared to the number of times my jaw dropped when I saw Messi perfect inch controlling the ball surrounded by 3+ players.

I mean , Temptation said that he doesn't like Barca and didn't watch their games thus not watching Messi so no wonder he talks out of his ass all the time when it comes to Messi since he didn't watch him play.

vegitot

Thanks for proving my point. You're thinking of different things not ball control. Dribbling is NOT ball control. You need close control to dribble in tight spaces but that's not the entire thing.

:lol:

Liverpool fan think dribbling is not ball control. All great dribbler have great ball control. That's why they can keep the ball close to their feet. Not kick and run like Penaldo...

Great ball controller doesn't mean a great dribbler though. Since dribbling require more than just ball control.

Your trolling is at bobo level now.

Temptation

Temptation

:lol:

Liverpool fan think dribbling is not ball control. All great dribbler have great ball control. That's why they can keep the ball close to their feet. Not kick and run like Penaldo...

Great ball controller doesn't mean a great dribbler though. Since dribbling require more than just ball control.

Your trolling is at bobo level now.

Dribbling in open spaces like Kaka, Bale, Mbappe did/do is also a form of dribbling. Typical limited take by a Messi Fanboy.

You'll probably claim your boys Messi and Suarez are the best at heading too. :lol:

Catta

Lewa is not even close in terms of ball control and first touch compared to guys like Messi, Zlatan, Marcelo, etc.

KingLeo10

Close-range dribbling is a form of ball control.

Bringing down balls pinged 50-60 M into the air is also ball control.

Messi has thousands of instances of the former, and tens of instances of the latter.

In fact, the very definition of dribbling is:

"In sports, dribbling is maneuvering a ball by one player while moving in a given direction, avoiding defenders' attempts to intercept the ball. A successful dribble will bring the ball past defenders legally and create opportunities to score."

Is the illiterate Merseyside joker now going to claim that maneuvering a ball in motion in a given direction while avoiding defenders does not amount to having control over the ball? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans