9 - Robert Lewandowski

Horatio

You're welcome
Ciągnij druta xD

Also - it's still on my list
But Castlevania first

Seriously don't watch it. No one going to think less of you if you accept general consensus of it being bad for once. It will save you precious time. I repeat do NOT attempt to use this a moment of self-appreciation for having ignored the status quo allowing your mind to make its own opinion on the matter.

Just trust me on this one. Oh god. Better off using that time watching, say, the original anime. Or continue with Attack on Titan. Some cool twists on the horizon.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Eleven Sports is in Polish only. Guys don't call him Lewa. In Polish is like you think he is girl. LEWY YYYYYY is correct

who tf cares? :lol: Lewa, Lewy, however one wants to call him. For me, Lewa is better, since there's no Y in his name, so don't even know where Levy comes from.

pers

What's the current public reaction in Poland regarding this transfer???

What big clubs do Poles mostly support??

Very positive. Most people in Poland love to see Lewy play outside Bundesliga.

In Poland we mainly support our local clubs but there are a lot of Real Madrid and Barcelona fans. In 2014 there were survey and Real was first then Barcelona second. 3d Borussia D. 4th Bayern M. 5th Arsenal. Because of Lewy I think in 2022 Bayern would be higher. Honestly Bayern and Borussia were so high because of Polish players. Spanish clubs were always on top and now Lewy in Barcelona will make it even more obvious. If I have to guess Barcelona has most Polish supporters rn.

My favorite clubs are Juve, Barcelona and Real and I know it is strange to like clubs whose supporters hate each others but my heart belongs to my local club not the big ones.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
who tf cares? :lol: Lewa, Lewy, however one wants to call him. For me, Lewa is better, since there's no Y in his name, so don't even know where Levy comes from.

Put some mf respekk' on his name! Nah I'm joking, I'm half Polish and you have my blessing to call him Lewa - I do... :lol:

SmilerBam

The guy is really good, but we all knew that. He is gonna score a lot and he is actually very good in build up. I hope he can retain this level for at least 2 years.

Home of Barca Fans