9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

No one questioned his abilities as a striker, so not sure what your point is :lol:

I wouldn't question his ability as a CAM/second striker either considering that's what he plays for Poland half the time(especially with another striker like Milik) and still easily excels....

And he wasn't very good at those roles. He was also much slimmer/skinnier back in the early Dortmund days.

It is just 12 years of development he went through from that first Lewandowski in 2010/11 to the guy now. He made a big development from the counter attacking striker he was for Dortmund to the striker in a ball possession team, too. I guess you see that development in about every "older" player. The ones that do not develop or adapt are the ones that usually do not have a big career.

Rassvet

Stunning half. Scored a brilliant goal, forced Raphina's goal with a chip, and should have got a second.

Kounde and Dembele got blood on their hands for not setting him up for a second by chesting down that terrible header and then not setting him up on that late counter.

That pace and drive he showed to get into position before Dembele ignored him was class though.

Andresito

Staff member
Stunning half. Scored a brilliant goal, forced Raphina's goal with a chip, and should have got a second.

Kounde and Dembele got blood on their hands for not setting him up for a second by chesting down that terrible header and then not setting him up on that late counter.

That pace and drive he showed to get into position before Dembele ignored him was class though.

You forgot to switch account.

fergus90

I've seen enough to convince me that this man is bringing greatness back to the Camp Nou. Exceptional player.

Home of Barca Fans