9 - Robert Lewandowski

iniestaGOAT

ESPN are football pundits, and pedri is on radar of every general football aficiando. But general football fans won't tune in to watch Barca. You agreed with me on that point before.

Bro I agree with the main point but the poster who was tripping mentioned mbappe and haaland being talked about as the next big things cause pedri is right up there.

Mbappe isn't getting people to tune into him in P$G either and haaland in City.

Horatio

You're welcome
Bro I agree with the main point but the poster who was tripping mentioned mbappe and haaland being talked about as the next big things cause pedri is right up there.

Mbappe isn't getting people to tune into him in P$G either and haaland in City.

Haaland is turning people to watch city. Think of all norwegians and a lot of Germans who have watched him for longer time. All the kids across world who like him.

I am also watching more frequently city because of him. Pure curiosity and excitement if he can continue this ridiculous form and prove his naysayers wrong. birdy, you.

Never watched a team mostly just for Mbappe. But might be plenty of people out there who do.

Last edited:

kattanib

You tripping bro

Do you really think people are watching French farmers league to watch fucking Mbappe play? come on pimp be real.

You just have to watch ESPN to see how they talk about pedri. Is he brining more viewers to la liga i dont know. But hes right up there as top youth player with that fool haaland the tap in merchant.

Do you call the game soccer by any chance?

pers

You tripping bro

Do you really think people are watching French farmers league to watch fucking Mbappe play? come on pimp be real.

You just have to watch ESPN to see how they talk about pedri. Is he brining more viewers to la liga i dont know. But hes right up there as top youth player with that fool haaland the tap in merchant.

Man of course ppl watch PSG games to see Mbappe and Messi. I guess many Barcelona fans watch PSG as well coz of Messi. Many ppl watch certain club coz of players not clubs. LaLiga was very popular coz of Messi and CR7. Right now not so much. I will watch Barca coz of Lewy. Without Lewy I would watch Barca only in CL. I don't know single person (outside Spain) who will watch Barca coz of Pedri or Fati

iniestaGOAT

Haaland is turning people to watch city. Think of all norwegians and a lot of Germans who have watched him for longer time. All the kids across world who like him.

I am also watching more frequently city because of him. Pure curiosity and excitement if he can continue this ridiculous form and prove his naysayers wrong. birdy, you.

Never watched a team mostly just for Mbappe. But might be plenty of people out there who do.

you tripping bro. Made some generic statements that could work for any footballer backed by no facts.

Shame pedri is spanish playing in a spanish league. If he was norwegian he could get more norwegian viewers too.

Horatio

You're welcome
you tripping bro. Made some generic statements that could work for any footballer backed by no facts.

Shame pedri is spanish playing in a spanish league. If he was norwegian he could get more norwegian viewers too.

Fair point, but I am still willing to bet a lot of money you're wrong lol. Pedri is midfielder and still developing player, haaland attacker playing at wc level.

Kids across globe are not tuning in to watch bernardo silva or de bruyne as great as they are. Well...maybe debruyne.

jamrock

I'm the opposite, I'll watch city less, he'll kill it with goals, but aesthetically he'll make their football Fugly.

But he'll the point is generally correct.

FinBarcelonafan

I have friends who never watch La Liga and find it boring tune in to watch Barca games this season just to see how RL9 does in a new league...

There's a particularly big buzz these days about how he leads the line for Barca in the UCL. Barca are still being seen as an underdog in the UCL this season by most non Barca fans. Dark horse vibes despite the insane squad assembled.

Most of the other team fans are clueless. They are saying because we lost Vs Benfics 3-0 last season, they can easily take us.

That team was totally different to today's..

Clueless

malvolio

Nothing interesting from a technical perspective. Maybe if you were a Filippo Inzaghi fan back in the day. OK, Haaland has a bit more technical baggage but otherwise it's the same from an entertainment point of view. And it's not that I don't like Haaland as a person. He seems a genuine kid that enjoys his football.

I'd rather watch City for Julian Alvarez.

Morten

Yeah, the mega-country Norway, many countries have cities our entire population:lol:

Though i guess it counts for something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, the mega-country Norway, many countries have cities our entire population:lol:

Most people here wont drop watching their own team to watch Haaland at City either. Most Norwegian football fans support an English football club.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nothing interesting from a technical perspective. Maybe if you were a Filippo Inzaghi fan back in the day. OK, Haaland has a bit more technical baggage but otherwise it's the same from an entertainment point of view. And it's not that I don't like Haaland as a person. He seems a genuine kid that enjoys his football.

I'd rather watch City for Julian Alvarez.

But many want to see if Haaland can live op to hype and destroy EPL. Regardless of technical ability. It's an epic showing seeing a young kid rip it apart there. People love the drama.

This is my situation: I used to watch city from time to time for Pep and de Bruyne and teamplay. But on a day where there are different games on at same time, Haaland might provide the tipping point more often to tune in to City whereas I might have prioritized other game before. And I am not even that big of a Haaland fan. Barcelona before anything else of course.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome

Yeah forgot how low your population is. It is easy to do for someone from my perspective as Dutch citizen our country being fraction of yours.

Morten

Most people here wont drop watching their own team to watch Haaland at City either. Most Norwegian football fans support an English football club.

In addition, in winter-time, most people here won't drop watching skiing over football either.

Home of Barca Fans