9 - Robert Lewandowski

Blackened

Arnautovic is leading the Serie A scoring charts. Just saying. We might regret not getting him. Would have been a lot cheaper.

olivis

Why get Lewandowski when we could have gotten Arnautovic?
Screw getting an all-time great when we could have gotten an all-time idiot.

olivis

Too many pages over an inexistent debate. Lewandowski is not even in a top 10 all time. While Messi is considered no 1 by many. And here we are talking about the whole football history, not only Barcelona's.

Messi is in the debate of best player of all time.

Lewandowski is in the debate of best strikers of all time.

We can praise both players I don?t get why people here are still putting down Lewandowski when he is now part of us. The Lewandowski hate must have been down to his Ballon d?Or claim in 2021? Honestly I don?t care for that award at all, Messi won it while at Qatar slaves PSG after all.

It?s now Lewandowski fighting weekly for our club and our jersey. Time to drop the hate.

jamrock

Only people who have lewa in the discussion as greatest striker of all time are his fanboy & kids who've never seen certain player play, and make crazy claims after seeing him play a few games for Barcelona.

He's not even unanimously considered the best striker of his generation, much less to be in the discussion of best of all time, gotta score a meaningful goal in the CL first.

He's probably the best striker ever at 34 though, he owns that crown.

Temptation

Messi is in the debate of best player of all time.

Lewandowski is in the debate of best strikers of all time.

We can praise both players I don?t get why people here are still putting down Lewandowski when he is now part of us. The Lewandowski hate must have been down to his Ballon d?Or claim in 2021? Honestly I don?t care for that award at all, Messi won it while at Qatar slaves PSG after all.

It?s now Lewandowski fighting weekly for our club and our jersey. Time to drop the hate.

Have always said it.

The Messi clan would never be comfortable with RL9 coming in and killing it at Barca as the main man so soon after their boy's departure.

Infact, I'm sure Messi and his people don't like this one bit. His PR team can give out the image that he wants Barca to win everything all they want. :lol:

You can basically expect Messi's dad, Suarez or Aguero to make indirect diss comments on RL9 pretty soon. Ofcourse he wouldn't say it himself. :lol:

pers

Only people who have lewa in the discussion as greatest striker of all time are his fanboy & kids who've never seen certain player play, and make crazy claims after seeing him play a few games for Barcelona.

He's not even unanimously considered the best striker of his generation, much less to be in the discussion of best of all time, gotta score a meaningful goal in the CL first.

He's probably the best striker ever at 34 though, he owns that crown.

Basically what you are saying people who watched him for years are fanboys, kids or idiots to consider him as one of the best striker ever and you are genius? Lewy scored so many goals in CL not by accident. Who would you prefer someone who will score for you 1+ goal every match giving you almost certain LaLiga win and quarterfinal+ or someone who will score meaningful goal in the CL? To be in finale first you must beat all these teams in group.

Sorry to say it but it seems you started to watch him this season. He is doing what he do here for years.

jamrock

Basically what you are saying people who watched him for years are fanboys, kids or idiots to consider him as one of the best striker ever and you are genius? Lewy scored so many goals in CL not by accident. Who would you prefer someone who will score for you 1+ goal every match giving you almost certain LaLiga win and quarterfinal+ or someone who will score meaningful goal in the CL? To be in finale first you must beat all these teams in group.

Sorry to say it but it seems you started to watch him this season. He is doing what he do here for years.

1) I've been watching Bayernliga for 10 years, if not more, budesliga games have been available in Fox sports when it was fox sports not FS1 for how long I can't even remember, now ESPN plus. So yea, I love when the lewa fans go to you must not have watched him in budesliga line, I did I don't care what he did in a league his reach won 10x in a row, that's a joke.

2) no genius here

3) the best show up when it matters that what makes the greats the greats.

4) romario, gerd, Ronaldo, van basten, Benzema, the list goes on, scoring a bunch of goals & stat padding doesn't take away from the fact that he doesn't show up in big games, big games are what separate the greatest of all time from just greats, if it just talent, I could make a claim for zlatan for Christ sake.

I would take a eto'o that scores 7 goals in one season in the CL but goals when they matter over lewa L's 15 everything single day of the week & that guys I listen above, no amount of stats will change that fact.

Mind you this is a guy that went from 2018-2020 without scoring a k.o stage goal, something his fan boy uses against the like of suarez lol.

Who doesn't show up on the biggest stage when his team needs him the most, group stage goals, and goals in the quarters finals mean meh, people don't build legacy's on that.

The greatest show up when it matters, he has 2 years to fix that.

Great yes, greatest of all time 😂😂😂😂.

Give me Van busten, eto, Benzema who score 5-8 goal in the CL but important goals when their team really needs them, that 4 goals against insert team here.

Last edited:

jamrock

I love how the first thing the Bayern fans & lewa fan boy goes to when saying someome days lewa is clearly great but neither the greatest of his generation or amongst the greatest of all time is.

Oh you did watch him play in Germany, WRONG I did, I've had access to every single Bayern game for years now, which is why nothing he's doing at Barcelona now surprises me, I know how class he is.

unlike most Barcelona fans here who actually didn't watch him, which explains why they are so shocked at the things he's doing.

The man is a beast, a flat track bully beast, but a beast.

Temptation

Aguero just said what anyone thinks. Bundesliga is shite and scoring a bucket load there should be followed up with consistent performances in a better league, like LL.

Yeah sure. La Liga is so tough to score in....:lol:

Professional Footballers don't really make those kinda comments about fellow pros unless they're pundits. I doubt Lewandowski made comments about Aguero's lack of pedigree in the CL or being on the bench most of the time for his national team. Let's stop pretending this happens normally between top level pros. Aguero knew exactly what he was doing with that remark.

Home of Barca Fans