9 - Robert Lewandowski

Laplacian

In my experience Spain does seem to have the lowest levels of English in Western Europe. In terms of fluency in English, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Scandinavia (and Finland), and Austria is a world of difference compared to what you experience in the south (Portugal, Italy, Spain, Balkans...)

Blackened

In my experience Spain does seem to have the lowest levels of English in Western Europe. In terms of fluency in English, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Scandinavia (and Finland), and Austria is a world of difference compared to what you experience in the south (Portugal, Italy, Spain, Balkans...)

All true.

Judoman

Austria is similar to Balkans. In the <55 year old group everybody speak English, older than 55 often don't.

Also you can add France to that "does not speak English" group.

Last edited:

cracken

The quality of teaching varies greatly between countries and cultures. In Northern European countries they have elite teaching and go really deep towards stuff. The kids are also very disciplined. With countries like Spain and Italy, its much more lackadaisical.

That's one way to look at it. The other factor is that people in the Latin-speaking part of Europe tend to be more chauvinistic about their languages and simply don't see speaking someone's else's language as something to be proud of. In Spain and France some people will openly mock you if you mispronounce their language.

Porque

Lewa doing the lord's work. Pretending he doesn't understand Gavi when he speaks English so he never considers an PL move.

God bless.

Temptation

And here it begins! Took a grand total of 2 months for RL9 to have problems with a teammate.

Apparently, there is a rift between Lewandowski and Depay and Lewy is not fond of Depay and wanted him to leave the club in the transfer window. Depay was deliberately omitted by Lewy when asked about the attacking teammates he likes to link up with. The source is El Nacional.

The Mr. Congeniality phase ends here. :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
And here it begins! Took a grand total of 2 months for RL9 to have problems with a teammate.

Apparently, there is a rift between Lewandowski and Depay and Lewy is not fond of Depay and wanted him to leave the club in the transfer window. Depay was deliberately omitted by Lewy when asked about the attacking teammates he likes to link up with. The source is El Nacional.

The Mr. Congeniality phase ends here. :lol:

El Nacional is a crap source. Those he supposedly mentioned were Pedri, Gavi, Ferran Torres and Ansu Fati. Where's the rift with Dembele? Or Raphinha?

Temptation

El Nacional is a crap source. Those he supposedly mentioned were Pedri, Gavi, Ferran Torres and Ansu Fati. Where's the rift with Dembele? Or Raphinha?

With them(especially Dembele), he clearly has a great bond.

With Depay, nothing.......

Who knows....We can only conjure up conjectures based on leaks and reports....

Will keep an eye on the games they both play together. That's where you can see the signs ......

With Lewy's history, I believe it for now.

Andresito

Staff member
With them(especially Dembele), he clearly has a great bond.

With Depay, nothing.......

Who knows....We can only conjure up conjectures based on leaks and reports....

Will keep an eye on the games they both play together. That's where you can see the signs ......

With Lewy's history, I believe it for now.

Relax, no need to conjure drama out of nothing. Don't believe everything you read on the interwebs.

Home of Barca Fans