9 - Robert Lewandowski

fergus90

He'll probably carry you lot to the La Liga and Europa this season. If he plays the Europa games he'll go on a statpadding rampage.

Let's be honest: he deserves better than Xavi though. He deserved a Tuchel level coach.

Tbf this team was never winning the CL so might as well play Europa and actually win it. Embarrassing as it might be ...

I don't actually find the Europa League embarrassing, many 'top' clubs have ended up there - including Klopp himself two years in a row before he got to Wembley '13 with Dortmund.

The embarrassing thing is, i've no faith the team can win it either.

utility73

Currently the only real world class player in the squad .. but how much longer will he be able to keep this level considering his age?

Temptation

I don't actually find the Europa League embarrassing, many 'top' clubs have ended up there - including Klopp himself two years in a row before he got to Wembley '13 with Dortmund.

The embarrassing thing is, i've no faith the team can win it either.

Neither do I.

Barca fans hate the Europa though.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's actually been garbage until got fortunate. Needed a deflection to get started

But it is what it is and best of the worst tonight

malvolio

He's actually been garbage until got fortunate. Needed a deflection to get started

sums it up perfectly. was looking like he was having a stinker again, but the deflection got him going.

Horatio

You're welcome
His overall game was better than the previous first Inter and Bayern. Even before he scored the goals. Way more lively.

feggydinho

He killed many attacks in this game, and his crosses plus some of his touches was woeful.

Credit to him though cause he came back towards the end of the game and got us two goals

vuji_31

We should sign again Luuk De Jong, and just keep croosing, it would be better tactic then only targeting lewa.

Home of Barca Fans