9 - Robert Lewandowski

Zidane82

My words. This clowns are nowhere close to Auba impact.

We sold Auba for 12mil pounds because we are so brooke and no other player has any resell value

Yeah we gave him ( a guaranteed goal machine) away to Chelsea who were paying out more than 50 million for all their other players

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I just realised something. Since Inter-Plzen is before Barca-Bayern. Lewandowski will most likely (95%) be walking out to play them minutes after Barcelona are out of the Champions League officially and looking at his old team mates shaking all their hands when they're likely massively chuckling inside their head while he will likely be a bit emotional likely with a lot of regret and imagining what his old teammate are thinking and just has to somehow put up with it. Emotionally I'd mentally feel my heart was ripped out at that moment. It's actually really sad.

fergus90

Iit's a pity we have not Auba anymore, he would be a supersub and more useful than current Ansu/Ferran

Said it many times he should be kept, didn?t see enough goals outside of Lewa to make it a sensible decision.

Depay might rack up a few but without penalty duties I?m not too optimistic he will.

Home of Barca Fans