9 - Robert Lewandowski

serghei

Not the best game but he still bagged 2 in the end. But surely he knew Barca are not a candidate for CL right now, so he has to help us win La Liga. And for this the Clasico will be very important, need to at least draw there.

BBZ8800

i thought he was poor overall but guess im in the minority...

Scored one good goal and one lucky goal.
Besides that: meh, old, slowish.

I am still not sure if our team is much better with him compared to Luuk.
Lewa is a better player, but a team plays weirder, they just pass to him all the time.

The team is more or less of the same quality as the last season, we score the same amount, except that Lewa's individual numbers are better.
It could mean that all of his teammates got worse or that the tactics have changed and nobody shoots bar Lewa.

On the other hand, I can't blame him too much.
Our team is so weird, flawed and overrated.
Dembele is still low IQ.
Raphinha is questionable.
Pedri and Gavi, imo, way overrated.
I am not sure if our team could ever get any better if they'll be our 2 key playmakers.
The rest of the team is so average that it isn't even worth to comment.

These players are not good enough for prime Tiki Taka, but also they aren't suitable for a different style of football.
So we have some below average mix of Barca's classic football mixed with some random, not too logical ingredients of other styles.

About Europa league, we'll get KO'd after 1-2 rounds by a random 7th placed Italian or German team.

Nazario1985

He still is an elite goal scorer.

As much as we praise Pedri & some others in the midfield, it's still subpart of what he used to have in Bayern.

God it would have been a wonder seeing him with Messi.

Fuck you Laporta

Home of Barca Fans