9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Dude you were the one who was dreaming of lewa leading barca to cl trophy after he scored some goals :lol:

Nice of you to show up, lying rat. But off the mark as usual :lol:

What I said was it would be great for his legacy and Barca if he could lead us to a league or two in the next two years, and maybe lead us to a CL in his stint here. I always added the caveat that CL is a very, very difficult trophy to achieve with Lewa.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nice of you to show up, lying rat. But off the mark as usual :lol:

What I said was it would be great for his legacy and Barca if he could lead us to a league or two in the next two years, and maybe lead us to a CL in his stint here. I always added the caveat that CL is a very, very difficult trophy to achieve with Lewa.

yeah and you said that after he scored against ll minnows, so you were part of the lewa hypa train and now bashing the people who celebrated him - a bit paradox dude :lol: the last part doesnt matter as it's obvious it's not easy but you had hope like many of us (me included) after his goals at the beginning so the bait now is unnecassary

KingLeo10

yeah and you said that after he scored against ll minnows, so you were part of the lewa hypa train and now bashing the people who celebrated him - a bit paradox dude :lol: the last part doesnt matter as it's obvious it's not easy but you had hope like many of us (me included) after his goals at the beginning so the bait now is unnecassary

So, you're trying to catch me on the fact that I was hoping he would win us LL and CL, while acknowledging CL is very tough to win...Lmao.

You are not smart enough to catch me with one - meanwhile already exposed you for the "Juve will win 100% the CL with Ronaldo in 18/19". On an account named "messi15478". Sit down and stay shut :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So, you're trying to catch me on the fact that I was hoping he would win us LL and CL, while acknowledging CL is very tough to win...Lmao.

You are not smart enough to catch me with one - meanwhile already exposed you for the "Juve will win 100% the CL with Ronaldo in 18/19". On an account named "messi15478". Sit down and stay shut :lol:

you missed the point, you are bashing other guys for the same thing you did

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Sad that this guy is only one in our starting 11 that can genuinely shoot at a high level. When the biggest teams Real Madrid, Bayern, Man City etc have 4+. That should really be taken into account if we ever want to be a world beater again, long long way to go.

vuji_31

Sad that this guy is only one in our starting 11 that can genuinely shoot at a high level. When the biggest teams Real Madrid, Bayern, Man City etc have 4+. That should really be taken into account if we ever want to be a world beater again, long long way to go.

Nahh,we don't do that here, we are sticking with amigos, small weak players and unathletic overall profile all overthe pitch.

He sucks missing open goals easy chances in big games

In little matches, too. As a Bayern fan it drove you crazy how much big chances he missed, but he made a lot of the more difficult ones.

I watch Lewy since ages, and I do not see a big game probleme. Atleast at Bayern it was a system problem in that matches, too, as it usually were matches in which the midfield did not risk much and the offense usually was outnumbered but with a lot ball possession you do not get speed into the action. He made his penalty goals and some freekicks, so it for sure is not a mental thing.

His performance in the match against Bayern was a mental thing!

Home of Barca Fans