9 - Robert Lewandowski

Richard.H

I bet this cat HEAVILY regrets his decision to come here. He was all smiles and laughing with fans and supporters outside the field during his signing. Heck he even sang with some bands outside. He had no clue the disaster this club was. Probably both Laporta and Xavi fed him some absolute lies to convince him, put on their car salesmen suits and did their best to BS everything. Laporta probably sold Xavi as the next Pep to Lewa.

Barcilliant

I bet this cat HEAVILY regrets his decision to come here. He was all smiles and laughing with fans and supporters outside the field during his signing. Heck he even sang with some bands outside. He had no clue the disaster this club was. Probably both Laporta and Xavi fed him some absolute lies to convince him, put on their car salesmen suits and did their best to BS everything. Laporta probably sold Xavi as the next Pep to Lewa.

It's clear he was taken in by the BS Xavi and Laporta fed him. Feel sorry for him. Made a mistake coming to this clown club. He should ask for a transfer. That will shake things up.

FinBarcelonafan

I mean, in all honest, did you see this team not beating Inter? We should have for sure.

Our team just crap the bed. This team ain't this bad.

BBZ8800

I mean, in all honest, did you see this team not beating Inter? We should have for sure.

Our team just crap the bed. This team ain't this bad.

Torres = can't run or dribble
Raphinha = can't dribble
Dembele = can't think
Fati = ruined by injuries
Frenkie = a weird fit for any position, bad with the ball
Pedri = gets the ball rarely, releases it after 1 second, then goes hiding again
Gavi = good at kicking people, bad with the ball
Busi = was good with the ball 15 years ago, today is bad at everything
Kessie = a bad fit for now

This Barca is on par with the worst Barca of this century, with Gaspart's Barca.
Saviola, Geovanni, Gerard Lopez, Fabio Rochemback, Christanval, Dehu, Bonano, Dutruel, Riquelme.

The only difference is: back then Barca had more new money to spend.

feggydinho

Shouldn't have come then, I don't know what he was thinking and he can't be subbed out when he performs poorly again due to this sacrifice. Personally I think we would've still been where we are currently if we had Auba with Luuk as 9 instead of Lewa

malvolio

He didn't have many options anyway. And I think he and his wife were looking for some good days in the sun. Madrid was not an option now.

In the EPL only Chelsea and Man Utd(maybe?) would have been options. What else? PSG comes to mind, but with the change in sporting leadership I don't think so.

So why cry for Lewandowski as if he could of played for any team in the world and he got unlucky playing for us?

Alik

Well, when he came he promised to lead Bar?a back to glory.

He knew what he got into and needs to shoulder some responsibility.

Porque

Has looked physically tired these past weeks in the face. Don't know what's happened. Maybe his chronotank has stopped working or Jordi Alba and Pique are prank calling him at night.

CatalinR10

Has looked physically tired these past weeks in the face. Don't know what's happened.

Maybe he's just not a fitness freak like some people said and can't play every 3-4 days.

Nothing wrong with that but shame that these fixtures are really important and he looks off.

Andresito

Staff member
Not like the whole team has looked good and he's the only one looking off. I think it's a collective thing.

ajnotkeith

Honestly people won't want to hear it but he doesn't look like he is coping well with starting every few days.

On top of poor tactics yesterday he also individually looked tired and sluggish in duels with Militao, who often got the better of him.

Not as energetic as he was in the first games and could probably do with more rests.

Home of Barca Fans