9 - Robert Lewandowski

ajnotkeith

He's declining hard.

Teams are starting to push their CBs high up the pitch to mark him as he can't beat them for strength nor speed.

A lot of talk about how great his physique is but every game he gets pushed around by random CBs.

Nello

Fumbles the ball in important situations, and his hold up play is below par. Expect him to atleast get a shot in when receiving the ball in the box with that much space, FDJ's pass was pretty accurate and clean too.

El Guaje

While true, it's not like he's done much lately even when gotten service.

He sure af does deserve criticism but still, he needs regular service which he sadly doesnt get. If we take tonights game for example, him and other players attempted lots of runs into space only for the ball holder to either slow everything down or pass it backwards while united sent the ball into space for the runners in a matter of seconds when chance was given. They also tried to provide backup, options to pass etc etc while our attackers had minimal support.

Birdy

Luis Suarez 2019-2020 arc have begun.

Suarez started declining at the beginning of 2017-8 under EV.
2019-20 was already utter garbage for a top team...

I would hope we are still in the 2017-2018 Suarez arc with LEwa.
I would hope...

fergus90

Said it a few weeks ago but every single defender just muscles him off the ball without any issue.

Really could do with a sub for him too so he can be subbed around 70 mins to be kept relatively fresh.

vuji_31

He is not in best form, but it is not like he can't score.

I think our team is now exposed when Dembele is not here.

Lewa is PHY better then Suarez, he seems alone between 2 players and sometimes too much isolated, he can't pass the ball to anyone.

Home of Barca Fans