9 - Robert Lewandowski

El Gato

Villarato!
Honestly, folk still dont have translate add ons even on Twitter app?

"how's Lewandowski supposed to focus on football when his wife allows herself to publically grind her dumpling on a thigh of a Spanish faggot?
'it's just a dance'
sure, sure, except for some reason this isn't tango, but a negro-like ass swinging, grinding, or a striptease pole xD"

El Gato

Villarato!
Aer you a gossip girl or something?

No one cares about all this. Take it to Madrid REddit.
It's from Madrid Reddit. We got nothing else to do before we get past City. Thought I'd provide some material for Barca fans considering you have little else on your minds since the 0-4

iniestaGOAT

It's from Madrid Reddit. We got nothing else to do before we get past City. Thought I'd provide some material for Barca fans considering you have little else on your minds since the 0-4

We got little else in mind?

We got a game coming up against the biggest team in Madrid man get out of here and keep the gossips there in reddit

El Gato

Villarato!
We got little else in mind?

We got a game coming up against the biggest team in Madrid man get out of here and keep the gossips there in reddit
Well I should correct myself - you ought to have nothing else in mind considering so many points up but apparently getting a bit nervy somehow

Be interesting to see if Big Rob's wife takes the instructors to the game and has them cheer him on as he struggles to get past the mighty high 20 goals mark

Deco

Culé since 2005
He needs to start deliver regulary, his age fits more into Serie A that have good experience with older players in the league, LL have not as such.

Home of Barca Fans