9 - Robert Lewandowski

ajnotkeith

I don't know if he didn't see him, or he was greedy and wanted to shoot... I don't know which one is worse... Very unprofessional, poor poor poor from him not just then but the whole game. Looking washed.

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't know if he didn't see him, or he was greedy and wanted to shoot... I don't know which one is worse... Very unprofessional, poor poor poor from him not just then but the whole game. Looking washed.
Trust me he saw him. He’s just acting like *]^*. Probably some friction between him and some players for him yelling at others when they try the shot once in a blue moon but been utter shite himself in the box for a very long time now

fergus90

I predict a similar pattern next season. Start off okay as he's fresh from the summer break and then as the minutes tally up, his decline becomes evident.

Lack of goals have got him doing stupid shit to rectify it as well.

Catta

Can't believe that the club paid huge money on a player who is one year away from retirement, while being in the worst finacial situation ever. Giving Coutinho a run for his money as worst deal in history.

JamDav1982

No goals v Real or Atleti in four league games.

Quarter of his goals in league v Elche.

Not nearly good enough for how much is costing club.

CatalinR10

FuaWfRBagAEQ0Ax

Home of Barca Fans