9 - Robert Lewandowski

FCBfan22

FuaWfRBagAEQ0Ax
From that angle, it looks even worse.

Fucking hell.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Messi comes, he can't stay. Having them both in their age and on their wages will be sad to watch.

We would still need a focal point in attack so would need to sign a starting CF. And probably another one since we won't have a substitute if both Ferran and Ansu leave. Or sign a LW-CF hybrid like Thuram.

ajnotkeith

Trust me he saw him. He’s just acting like *]^*. Probably some friction between him and some players for him yelling at others when they try the shot once in a blue moon but been utter shite himself in the box for a very long time now
I think he's frustrated personally at how his season and time at Barca is going. He wants the stardom, the fame, and I don't think he sees himself as the star of the team, when maybe he came with those expectations.

He is trying however he can to score and put himself above the team but it's making it even worse for himself, he could contribute more playing with his teammates.

mc_lovin

If Messi comes, he can't stay. Having them both in their age and on their wages will be sad to watch.

Lets say Alemany works his magic and we get our top targets in attack (Messi and Roque)... pretty sure we would have a Bojan/Ibra situation at hand with Roque/Lewy. One making a lot more sense for the front-line, but the other pretty much unbenchable due to his name.

JamDav1982

Hard to give anyone any credit, right? We literally got all our transfer targets, he played a major role in this.

Nah just when folk claim shite like 'magic' when in same post mention how hard it may be rid club of Lewa is a bit rich.

As thought just a cliche.

What 'magic' did Alemany do to get those players signed?

It is massively overplayed.

Home of Barca Fans