9 - Robert Lewandowski

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Wonder how his ego is going to take Roque's arrival. Presumably he left Bayern exactly because they were preemptively looking for a younger replacement

Porque

Maybe we can get Roque close to Lewy in that Gavi space and Balde holding the width? Just an idea.

But damn, If Raphinha is on the right and not Dembele, then we are going to cry with these two's dribbling abilities.

khaled_a_d

Wonder how his ego is going to take Roque's arrival. Presumably he left Bayern exactly because they were preemptively looking for a younger replacement

Bayern tried to do it when he was 33 tbf, and tried to do so by bringing someone ready to bench/kich him out him immediately (Halaand)
Barca is getting an 18 years old prospects to learn from him and replace him in time.
And honestly, I won't be surprised if he follows Saudi money next summer anyway. He turned it down this year but if Roque proved to be a threat for 24/25 starting CF, I think he will cash out.

jamrock

Since lewa joined Barcelona he gained 10m+ IG followers.

Barcelona has gain 1-2m followers in that time.

Why? Because nothing he does is cool, he's no star, doesn't attract fans & sponsors to the team.

dancing bachata won't change his lack coolness.

jamrock

The whole Lewy, MAtS, Frenkie and Roberto gang seems pretty bland.
I swear I thought the same thing while posting that lol.

Re lewa & FDJ, but you're right about the other two.

A lot of "uncool" players in our squad right now.

Gavi is the best shot of being a media star in our current team.

I didn't know that we are looking for the clowns and shit like that?

You people need to realize, that there are only few players that bring "fans" or better to say "instant fans", and this shit about money....

There are few players that bring sponsors to the club Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Neymar the rest are no where near them. So you can stop talking shit because there is no way that one of this 4 comes to the club.
And, for me is important that player plays the game, and not this insta, fb, tweeter poser shit and stuff. If you see Nikola Jokic, he doesn't have any of this shitty social network accounts.
So play the game and winn...

Home of Barca Fans