9 - Robert Lewandowski

L3v1s

He scored twice against Inter in a decisive game though. It's just that Pique and Xavi conceded way too many.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about how unlucky they were with the injuries. But I'm frustrated about the first game vs Bayern, especially the first half where he had all those chances.

Blackened

Gone are the days of the big three of Real, Barca and Bayern that lasted about a decade. Expect City, United (yep, read it correctly) and Liverpool to dominate for the next several years.

jamrock

There was never a big three that included Bayern.

There's will not be a new big three, that includes Man UTD, unless they get that oil money

iniestaGOAT

Gone are the days of the big three of Real, Barca and Bayern that lasted about a decade. Expect City, United (yep, read it correctly) and Liverpool to dominate for the next several years.

English teams will never dominate European football. They are just now starting to learn how to play football bringing in all the foreign managers.

They are 10 years behind.

CatalinR10

Did this guy do anything top striker worthy in his overall career ? Can't be fucked over with his whatever league titles in that German league. His league title at Barca is worth more than all of them combined in that league.

Fat as fuck , old , unmotivated Suarez went from us to fucking Atletico Madrid and still won them a league title in front of us and Real Madrid.

This guy needs to carry us in Europe or he'll be just some random guy when it comes to top tier strikers in the last 20 years.

Temptation

Mane is finished. We let go at the perfect time.

Also, anyone who thought Mane can replace one of the best main man/star player of the century were dreaming.

Sadio is a great cog in a well oiled machine but not the driving force for a team. I think Klopp made him look a tad better than he actually was. His work ethic used to be top notch.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Did this guy do anything top striker worthy in his overall career ? Can't be fucked over with his whatever league titles in that German league. His league title at Barca is worth more than all of them combined in that league.

Fat as fuck , old , unmotivated Suarez went from us to fucking Atletico Madrid and still won them a league title in front of us and Real Madrid.

This guy needs to carry us in Europe or he'll be just some random guy when it comes to top tier strikers in the last 20 years.

You guys are too harsh on him, man he is 34 years and was a main player who lead Barca to the la liga title after 4 years!! He fulfill his expectations. ''Carry us in Europe'' Dude are you expecting from him to lead Barca to cl?? That's impossible with this squad
I expected more from in EL against Manu but that can happen. He is not prime Lewa anymore.

CatalinR10

You guys are too harsh on him, man he is 34 years and was a main player who lead Barca to the la liga title after 4 years!! He fulfill his expectations. ''Carry us in Europe'' Dude are you expecting from him to lead Barca to cl?? That's impossible with this squad
I expected more from in EL against Manu but that can happen. He is not prime Lewa anymore.

We didn't have problems scoring last seasons but we received goals left and right even vs joke teams. The main thing that lead us to La Liga was our ridiculous good defense. And I'm not expecting him to win us the CL , far from . I think it's fair to ask for Barca to at least get out of the group , no ? He chocked in the group , that's all. Compared to the expectations of him I have been rather chill and sometimes defended him. We can pretend he is something he's not or just acknowledge he is a guy who will bash minnows but go missing in the big games if you don't put like 3 chances on a platter for him to tap them in.

I don't know what to expect from him this season , his form after the World Cup was shocking. If not for the transfer fee and high salary for his age , I would have no problem with him..... he is good at scoring vs low/mid table teams which we need cause you can't expect the other bots from the front line to score consistently even vs those kind of teams.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We didn't have problems scoring last seasons but we received goals left and right even vs joke teams. The main thing that lead us to La Liga was our ridiculous good defense. And I'm not expecting him to win us the CL , far from . I think it's fair to ask for Barca to at least get out of the group , no ? He chocked in the group , that's all. Compared to the expectations of him I have been rather chill and sometimes defended him. We can pretend he is something he's not or just acknowledge he is a guy who will bash minnows but go missing in the big games if you don't put like 3 chances on a platter for him to tap them in.

I don't know what to expect from him this season , his form after the World Cup was shocking. If not for the transfer fee and high salary for his age , I would have no problem with him..... he is good at scoring vs low/mid table teams which we need cause you can't expect the other bots from the front line to score consistently even vs those kind of teams.

Defence was the key but in offense Lewa played a key role. Guy scored 34 goals (overall competitions, 24 in ll)! , second is Dembouz (13, 5 in ll)), then Ansu (11, 7 in ll). Only god knows how many Auba would have scored. His form dropped after WC but i expect from him to get back to his first half form from last season, i think if he scores 20 goals in ll he has done his job. I agree with you for cl group stage, he missed two big chances against bayern i think, prime lewa would have scored probably. Against Inter he scored 2 goals at home. Not bad but yeah he could improve.

Home of Barca Fans