9 - Robert Lewandowski

Messi983

Temptation

What are the expectations from him this season?

This is the first season I don't know what to expect from RL9 as an individual. Would be fun to see how he gets on.

jamrock

25-30 goals all comps & don't choke when we are playing our best football of the season against a main European rival and miss easy chances.

L3v1s

This is the first season I don't know what to expect from RL9 as an individual. Would be fun to see how he gets on.
I guess like most people here say, 25-30 goals in all competitions. I have a bad feeling that he's going to be useless in Europe once again though... If that happens I don't know what to make of his transfer, I honestly want to see him do good but he needs to be more clutch in the UCL.

L3v1s

Yep, it all comes down to Europe for me. Don't want to see him score 5 goals against Plzen but disappear in the bigger games.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

No reinforcements in the front line. Another year in his legs. Another year where the opposition players and managers will be more used to his play style.

Expect lower numbers across the board.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

25 goals would be good, and against big teams if get chances he should score some of them but dont expect from him to create his goals from his own, he is too old for that

Home of Barca Fans