9 - Robert Lewandowski

L3v1s

Did this guy do anything top striker worthy in his overall career ? Can't be fucked over with his whatever league titles in that German league. His league title at Barca is worth more than all of them combined in that league.

Fat as fuck , old , unmotivated Suarez went from us to fucking Atletico Madrid and still won them a league title in front of us and Real Madrid.

This guy needs to carry us in Europe or he'll be just some random guy when it comes to top tier strikers in the last 20 years.
I can only think about the poker he scored against Madrid about a decade ago, and the 5 goals in 9 minutes against Wolfsburg.

The fact that he is the 3rd greatest scorer of all time in Champions League is crazy to me.

Morten

I can only think about the poker he scored against Madrid about a decade ago, and the 5 goals in 9 minutes against Wolfsburg.

The fact that he is the 3rd greatest scorer of all time in Champions League is crazy to me.

More and more games than before, imagine if Gerd Müller got to play as many matches in UCL as the greats of today, and the new format will have even more games.

L3v1s

More and more games than before, imagine if Gerd Müller got to play as many matches in UCL as the greats of today, and the new format will have even more games.
Despite having an unorthodox style of play, I definitely respect Muller's legacy. He's probably the greatest poacher of all time, and from what I've heard most Bayern fans still view him in higher regards than Lewandowski even today.

Temptation

Let's discount all his great performances like the 3 goals and 4 assists vs Chelsea over 2 legs.

Temptation

Muller is arguably the greatest striker and most clutch player of all time.

Ronaldo 9 has huge amount of nostalgia bias and general Brazilian Tax going for him. His longevity is a joke.

Temptation

Lmao.

Best main man who led all those strong Bayern teams to 1 CL in 10 years and never scored in a CL final in 2 attempts.

:clown:

Individually has a higher CL ratio than your boy who had a star studded supporting cast. :lol:

Team trophies have tons of factors in play and can't be amounted to individuals.

Benzema has more CLs than Messi and can't lace his boots.

KingLeo10

Individually has a higher CL ratio than your boy who had a star studded supporting cast. :lol:

Team trophies have tons of factors in play and can't be amounted to individuals.

Benzema has more CLs than Messi and can't lace his boots.
Higher CL ratio?

This cuck salivating over those CL group games. Messi has like 50 CL KO goals and far more assists than Lewa who hasn't even broken 30 :lol: And never scored in a CL final

And been a complete fraud for Poland in big Euro and WC moments :lol:

Temptation

Higher CL ratio?

This cuck salivating over those CL group games. Messi has like 50 CL KO goals and far more assists than Lewa who hasn't even broken 30 :lol: And never scored in a CL final

And been a complete fraud for Poland in big Euro and WC moments :lol:

Messi was known as a fraud with a much stronger Argentina team till 2020. :lol:

Imagine dissing a guy who plays for shitty Poland and has 80 odd international goals. Pleb. :lol:

KingLeo10

Messi was known as a fraud with a much stronger Argentina team till 2020. :lol:

Imagine dissing a guy who plays for shitty Poland and has 80 odd international goals. Pleb. :lol:
Imagine never scoring when it matters in KOs :lol:

Pipe down mongrel, or are you suggesting Lewa is anything but a 2nd rate :clown: compared to the GOAT :lol:

Temptation

Imagine never scoring when it matters in KOs :lol:

Who'd know that better than a Pessidog?

Your boy needed to abandon all his principles, go to a Qatari club, suck up to the higher ups to get to the cup with a decorated nation. :lol:

Let's not even talk about the 4 Copas in 6 years. Keep playing the Copa till the dwarf gets one. Still shat the bed in the final. :lol:

Despite having an unorthodox style of play, I definitely respect Muller's legacy. He's probably the greatest poacher of all time, and from what I've heard most Bayern fans still view him in higher regards than Lewandowski even today.
He was not so unorthodox and not just a poacher.
Actually he was nearly transfering to Barcelona in 1973 after scoring 85 goals in the season before. The contracts were already signed.

But Bavarian politicians and the DFB interfered.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans