9 - Robert Lewandowski

Horatio

You're welcome
Not according to the board since his contract is 4+one optional year. Unless we manage to shift him to some exotic place, that's a lot of years; he'd be almost 38 when he ends his contract..
Board is retarded. They don't represent Barcaforum sentiment.

L3v1s

Well, I can understand the deal a bit. He's not the type of player to be offered a one year deal + another optional based on performances. Realistically, this will be the last big club of his career and he wanted some guarantees that he will get a stable and profitable contract, which will also give him the chance to admire Barcelona's beaches and other hot spots:LOL:

iniestaGOAT

Well, I can understand the deal a bit. He's not the type of player to be offered a one year deal + another optional based on performances. Realistically, this will be the last big club of his career and he wanted some guarantees that he will get a stable and profitable contract, which will also give him the chance to admire Barcelona's beaches and other hot spots:LOL:

He isn't the type of player who will ride the bench

When someone is good enough, hopefully, Vitor roque, he will be sent to Saudi Arabia.

Blackened

Remember that when a player gets old and declines it can happen quite drastically. What I mean is, there doesnt happen to be a gradual drop in performances, goals, etc. It can be a nose dive. Instead of scoring his usual 30+ goals a season, he might drop to 10-15 this season. He starts to frustrate and give verbal abuse to his team mates and try to score from ludicrous positions. Give tantrums when subbed off. Kind of like a latter day CR. Make no mistake about this guy, he is a diva and has an ego size of Jupiter. The very reason he wanted to join Barcelona was when his fragile, sick ego got bruised when Bayern were interested in Haaland.

iniestaGOAT

Remember that when a player gets old and declines it can happen quite drastically. What I mean is, there doesnt happen to be a gradual drop in performances, goals, etc. It can be a nose dive. Instead of scoring his usual 30+ goals a season, he might drop to 10-15 this season. He starts to frustrate and give verbal abuse to his team mates and try to score from ludicrous positions. Give tantrums when subbed off. Kind of like a latter day CR. Make no mistake about this guy, he is a diva and has an ego size of Jupiter. The very reason he wanted to join Barcelona was when his fragile, sick ego got bruised when Bayern were interested in Haaland.

Good thing we already have a back up

VITOR ROQUE

trust me, he gon be the one to replace eto'o after all these years

khaled_a_d

Not according to the board since his contract is 4+one optional year. Unless we manage to shift him to some exotic place, that's a lot of years; he'd be almost 38 when he ends his contract..

He has 4 years, with 4th not being guaranteed.
Also, good chance he will leave for a Saudi team next summer, could make things much better for us if it happens.

Home of Barca Fans