9 - Robert Lewandowski

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Most expected him to give use two solid years, then leave.

It's only 1 game.

I know it is just one game but I doubt the prospect of him for this season will change much for the better.

I think he will stay here for 3 full years, unless he gets tempted by the Saudis.

behindbrowneyes

He doesn't look physically done to me. It's Barcelona style of play, very few chances for him per game, sometimes none at all. Most of the time he is out of the box, his strength is in the box. Looks like him and Barca aren't a fit at all. Compare current service with service he had at Bayern. Much more movement around him from teammates.

Is he past his prime? Yes. Is he the only one at fault? No. Xavi has to find a solution so he gets more balls in the box. There is a reason Lewa's stats were better with Dembele on the pitch.

Daisymorr

Didn't do much last night but lets see if its just early season rust.
He might improve with a few more games under his belt.
He is not what he once was but he was still the top scorer last season in the league.
If we play 2 fast wingers near him then they might be able to run off him and help score. Sometimes we are to predictable in build up.

JamDav1982

Fairly simple.

Need to get team around him that suits how he plays... dont ask him to drop at all, domt link up and stay in box waiting for chances.

For that need more threat of pace out wide clearly.

Or punt him...

Punt him regardless but wont happen.

The amount of money spent on him for what he produces is a farce. He is Barcas version of Ronaldo just before ETH volleyed him out the club.

Home of Barca Fans